SKB 3i-3614-TKBD iSeries Waterproof 49-Note Keyboard Case with Think Tank Interior
- Customised Interior by Think Tank.
- Injection-Moulded Polypropylene Resin.
- 14 x Velex-Covered Foam Blocks.
- Waterproof, Submersible Design.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #52120
- SKU: 3I-3614-TKBD
Designed in collaboration with Think Tank, the SKB 3i-3614-TKBD is an iSeries keyboard case with a fully customisable interior, which accommodates popular 49-note keyboards such as the Nord A1, Dave Smith Pro 2, Yamaha MX49, and Waldorf Blofeld. Made of injection-moulded, high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, the case offers a lightweight (at 16.75 lb) solution for travelling with your instrument, while protecting it from impact, water, dust, dirt, and more.
The 3i-3614-TKBD comes with fourteen, Velex-covered foam blocks in four different sizes. The blocks can be easily repositioned to create the perfect custom fit for your keyboard and are securely attached to the base and lid of the case with hook-and-loop fasteners. The unit features a waterproof, submersible design, a moulded-in hinge, proprietary, "trigger release" TSA-retrofittable latches, an automatic, ambient pressure equalisation valve, and is resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, and fungus.
In-line wheels, a tow handle, and snap-down, rubber-over-moulded cushion grip handles let you navigate in comfort through airports, parking lots, or backstage ramps.
- Fits popular models 49-note keyboards such as the Nord A1, Dave Smith Pro 2, Yamaha MX49, and Waldorf Blofeld.
- Fully customisable interior designed by Think Tank.
- Dense, Velex-covered foam blocks in different sizes can be easily positioned to provide a custom fit—total of fourteen pads in four different sizes.
- High-quality hook-and-loop provide secure attachment to the base and lid of the case.
- Injection-moulded shell made of ultra-high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin.
- Waterproof, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage (MIL-STD-810G)
- Resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, and fungus.
- Automatic ambient pressure equalisation valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Moulded-in hinge.
- Proprietary "trigger release", TSA-retrofittable latches.
- In-line wheels and tow handle for easy transport.
- Comfortable snap-down, rubber-over-moulded cushion grip handles.
|Number of Keys||49 Keys|
|Carry/Transport Options||Side Handle, Top Handle, Wheels|
|Number of Locks||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Exterior Material Thickness||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Padding Thickness||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Exterior Dimensions (W x H x D)||99.1 x 42.7 x 17.3 cm|
|Interior Dimensions (W x H x D)||85.1 x 34.3 x 10.5 cm|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.