- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format.
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22.
- Two Aspherical Elements.
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements.
- Nano AR Coating and Fluorine Coating.
- Product: #71146
- SKU: SEL20F18G
Presenting an ultra-wide field of view, the Sony FE 20mm f/1.8 G Lens is a sleek and wide-eyed prime lens characterised by its portability, advanced optical design, and intuitive handling. The optical design incorporates a pair of aspherical elements and three extra-low dispersion elements to greatly reduce a variety of aberrations and distortion. A Nano AR Coating has also been applied to further reduce surface reflections and flare for improved contrast when working in bright and backlit conditions. Benefitting the optics, this lens also sports a dual XD Linear Motor system that is quick and quiet, and also lends more responsive control for manual focus operation. The lens also has a dust- and moisture-sealed design, along with a fluorine coating, to support shooting in inclement conditions.
- Ultra-wide prime lens is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras but can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 30mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture suits working in difficult lighting conditions and helps to maintain a relatively compact form factor.
- Two AA (Advanced Aspherical) elements help to greatly reduce distortion and spherical aberrations in order to accurately render scenes with a high degree of sharpness.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and colour accuracy.
- A Nano AR Coating has been applied to minimise surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for increased contrast and colour rendering in strong lighting conditions.
- Dual XD Linear Motor system provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance and also contributes to more natural, intuitive manual focus control. An AF/MF switch is located on the lens barrel for tactile control over this setting.
- Customisable focus hold buttons are present on the lens barrel for intuitive tactile control and rapid access to select settings.
- Physical aperture ring can be de-clicked for smooth, silent aperture switching to benefit video applications.
- Dust- and moisture-sealed design better permits working in inclement conditions and rubberised control rings benefit handling in colder temperatures.
- Fluorine-coated front element resists dust, moisture, and fingerprints and is easy to clean.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||94°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||7.09" / 18 cm|
|Optical Design||14 Elements in 12 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||67 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.89 x 3.33" / 73.5 x 84.7 mm|
|Weight||13.16 oz / 373 g|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.