Tamron 70-210mm f/4 Di VC USD Lens for Canon EF
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/32
- Ultrasonic Silent Drive Autofocus Motor
- VC Image Stabilisation
- Fluorine-Coated Front Element
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #51767
- SKU: AFA034C-700
Mixing a beloved zoom range with a relatively compact design, the Canon EF-mount 70-210mm f/4 Di VC USD from Tamron is a versatile lens covering a useful portrait to medium telephoto perspectives. Its constant f/4 maximum aperture maintains consistent brightness throughout the zoom range and offers increased control over depth of field for achieving selective focus effects. A minimum focusing distance of 90 cm along with a 1:3.1 maximum magnification benefit working with close-up subjects and the rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality. Complementing the optical assets is a USD autofocus motor, which delivers notably quick, quiet, and precise focusing performance that suits both stills and video applications. Also, four-stop-effective Vibration Compensation helps to minimise the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions. Additionally, the lens is moisture-resistant and has a fluorine coating on the front element to enable its use in trying environmental conditions.
- Telephoto zoom is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 112-336mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture affords consistent brightness throughout the zoom range and offers improved control over depth of field.
- VC image stabilisation helps to minimise the appearance of camera shake by up to 4 stops or more effective handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions.
- An Ultrasonic Silent Drive autofocus motor, along with a High-Speed Dual Micro-Processing Unit, delivers quick and precise focusing performance to suit working with moving subjects. This motor also affords full-time manual focus control, and it is possible to focus on subjects as close as 3.1' away with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:3.1.
- Internal zooming mechanism maintains the overall lens length during use for easier, more intuitive handling and faster performance.
- A moisture-resistant construction benefits this lens' use in inclement conditions, and a fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Optional tripod collar is available, which features an Arca-type compatible foot, for more stable use atop a tripod.
- Compatible with optional Tamron teleconverter for extending the effective reach of this lens, and also compatible with optional TAP-in Console for fine-tuning select focusing adjustments and for updating lens firmware.
|Focal Length||70 - 210mm|
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Angle of View||34° 21' - 11° 46'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||3.12' (95 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:3.1|
|Elements/Groups||20 / 14|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Tripod Collar||Optional Removable - rotating|
|Filter Thread||Front: 67 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 76 x 175.3 mm|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.