- Allows Focusing Closer than Basic Lens
- Excellent for Hobbyists
- ColorCore Glass
- Black Aluminium Filter Ring
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #65715
- SKU: 138CU12
Tiffen Close-up Lenses are the simplest and least expensive method of close-up photography. Have you ever wished that your lens could focus closer than it does? Imagine that you could put a magnifying glass in front of your camera's lens. With Tiffen Close-up lenses, you can dive into the world of macrophotography with a minimum of expense and with a maximum of confidence.
Shoot your stamps, flowers in your garden, your jewelry collection, and many other items. If you're thinking of insuring your collectibles, why not have a means of doing it without having to hire an expensive pro? Close-up lenses not only give you the creative freedom to help show you a world up close that you never imagined but also serves as a functional and valuable tool to safeguard your possessions.
Tiffen, a leader in the filter industry, proudly makes its filters in the USA and backs up its products with a solid 10-year warranty.
- These lenses can be used individually or in any combination to achieve ultra-close focus
- The maximum magnification achieved with these attachments will depend on the focal length of your lens as well as the actual close focusing capability of that particular lens
- A +1 close-up lens will allow you to focus your lens somewhat closer than it already does; A +2 close-up lens will allow you to focus closer than the +1; A +4 lens will allow you to focus even closer than a +2
- A +1 combined with a +2 will equal a +3, while a +2 combined with a +4 will equal a +6, and so on
|Circular Size||138 mm|
|Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet||138 mm|
|Filter Thickness||0.2" / 5 mm|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.