(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
AJA Mini-Connect Ethernet to 4-Port USB ConverterProduct #40659 | SKU AJA-MINI-CONNECT |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Control AJA Mini-Convertors via Ethernet
- Supports up to Four ROI Mini-Convertors
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- Embedded Web Server for Remote Control
- Network Configuration and Device Control
The AJA Mini-Connect allows you to control up to four USB-enabled AJA Mini-Convertors over a single Ethernet connection. By connecting the convertors to your existing Ethernet network, the Mini-Connect extends control of your ROI Mini-Convertors across the local network or across the web for access from anywhere. An embedded web server allows you to easily configure and control the convertors from any web browser on any OS, whether you're close by or on the other side of the world. A universal power supply is included, with a locking power connector helping to prevent accidental power loss.
- Control up to four ROI Mini-Convertors over a single Ethernet connection
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45)
- Embedded web server for remote control
- Network configuration and transport control via web browser interface
- USB configuration and device control of up to four ROI Mini-Convertors via web browser-based UI (over Mini-USB port)
- AJA eMini Setup software for quick and easy network setting configuration
- Universal power supply
- Locking power connector
Supported AJA Mini-Convertors
|Network Interface||10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Device Connectivity||4 x USB (for connecting ROI Mini-convertors)|
|USB Configuration||Mini-USB for configuration and device control via web-based UI|
|Power||5 to 20 VDC, 8 W max.|
|Power Adapter||100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions||10.9 x 7.8 x 2.5 cm|
In The Box
- AJA Mini-Connect Ethernet to 4-Port USB Converter
- DWP-U-R1 Worldwide Power Supply for AJA Mini-Convertors
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review