(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The on or off-camera Amaran AL-528C Bi-Colour LED Flood Light from Aputure is an LED panel that uses 528 CRI 95+ LEDs to render colours with precision and accuracy. Colour is variable from a warm 3,200K to daylight-balanced 5,500K,+ meaning that you can easily match other light sources, balance the unit with ambient light conditions or use the colour range creatively, all without resorting to time-intensive filtering. The AL-528C produces a flood 75-degree beam angle with a brightness of 725 lux at a distance of 3.3', and features a stepless rear dimming dial for adjusting light output from 0 to 100% and a second dial that displays your selected colour temperature. The AL-528C can be powered by the included multi-voltage AC adapter or optional Sony F/FM/QM type batteries using the dual rear battery slots. Four LED indicator lights on the back of the unit display the remaining battery life.
The 9.37 x 7.48 panel is only 1.26" thick and generates little heat, allowing it to squeeze into places where other lights, especially incandescents, just can't go. The Amaran AL-528C ships the previously mentioned multi-voltage AC adapter, 5/8" tilting mount for stand mounting, a 5/8" spigot with 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads, a diffusion filter to soften the light's output and a waterproof case with shoulder strap.
- Colour temperature variable 3200-5500K, you can match other light sources or ambient light scenarios or vary the colour creatively without filters
- The AL-528C has 528 LED bulbs packed into a compact design that is the same size as the original iPad. It's an LED light that doesn't sacrifice power for portability
- High colour-rendering LEDs featuring a colour-rendering index of 88, the AL-528 casts a more radiant, natural light
- White diffusing filter to soften the light's output
- Freely rotate the brightness wheel to adjust the AL-528C's intensity. An adjacent LCD screen displays the power of your light by percentage for repeatability and consistency
- Slim profile, only 1.26" thick - significantly thinner than many competitive LED units
- Can be powered by two ways: AC adapter or 2 Lithium-ion batteries. The two methods of power can also be used simultaneously so you can charge your batteries while using your light. The Lithium-ion batteries are commonly used (Sony F/FM/QM Series) and easily sourced. It also features a 4 LED lights to indicate remaining battery power. When the light is almost out of power, the status LEDs blink red
- Waterproof carrying case for your light and all of its accessories, such as filters, lamp bracket and the AC adapter. The compact design makes it perfect for shooting on the run
|Light Source||528 LEDs, 100,000 hr life expectancy|
|Colour Temperature||Variable: 3,200 to 5,500 K|
|Brightness||2,400 lux/222 fc @ 1.6' (0.5 m)
725 lux/67 fc @ 3.3' (1.0 m)
|Battery Power||2 x Sony F/FM/QM series or similar batteries(optional)|
|Operating Current||2.8 A|
|Power Consumption||30 W|
|Dimensions||9.37 x 7.48 x 1.26" (23.8 x 19.0 x 3.2 cm)|
|Weight||1.19 lb (540 g)|