Barska ACCU-Grip Camera Handle Pistol Grip
- For Camera Stability and Manoeuvrability
- Also for Compatible Scopes & Binoculars
- Mounts to the Bottom of Any Camera
- Thumbwheel for Easy Attachment
- 1/4"-20 Thread for Mounting on a Tripod
The BARSKA ACCU-Grip Camera Handle Pistol Grip is a convenient handle for stable camera operation or viewing through a spotting scope or binoculars. The pistol-style grip features finger grooves for ergonomic operation.
The ACCU-Grip has a 1/4"-20 stud as well as a retractable video pin on its top surface, for sturdy attachment (via the thumbwheel) to any camera, small camcorder, binoculars, or spotting scope with a standard 1/4"-20 thread at its bottom. There's also a 1/4"-20 thread at the bottom of the ACCU-Grip handle, which allows you to attach your mounted camera/scope to a tripod or head.
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||10.2 x 3.2 x 4.7 cm|
In The Box
- Barska ACCU-Grip Camera Handle Pistol Grip
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Barska ACCU-Grip Camera Handle Pistol Grip
- Manufacturer: Barska
- Model: AF10926
- SKU: AF10926
- RM Product #: 18734