Fujifilm XF 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens
- Fujifilm X-Mount
- 27-206mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-5.6 to f/22
- Four Aspherical and Two ED Elements
- HT-EBC Multi-Layer Lens Coating
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #22134
- SKU: 20416
The Fujifilm XF 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens is a wide-angle to telephoto zoom lens designed for Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras, where it provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 27-206mm.
Its optical system comprises 16 elements in 12 groups and includes four aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion glass elements to maintain an overall compact form factor as well as reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range. An HT-EBC multi-layer coating has also been applied to lens elements to suppress lens flare and ghosting to realise contrast-rich, colour-neutral imagery.
Benefitting this lens' use in difficult lighting conditions, an enhanced optical image stabilization system compensates for up to five effective stops of camera shake to produce sharper imagery with slower shutter speeds. For working in fast-paced situations, an inner focusing system, coupled with a linear AF motor, produces smooth and quiet focusing with a max AF speed of just 0.1 seconds.
Protecting the lens in inclement weather, the barrel features 20 distinct seals and an internal ventilator offers smooth zoom adjustment while preventing dust and moisture from entering the lens.
- 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 zoom lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 27-206mm, covering wide-angle to telephoto perspectives to suit working in a wide variety of shooting situations.
- The optical design incorporates four aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range while also lessening the overall size and weight of the lens.
- An HT-EBC multi-layer coating has been applied to lens elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for greater image clarity and color fidelity.
- The lens barrel features 20 distinct seals across its design to resist dust and moisture from entering the lens. Additionally, further contributing to effective weather resistance, an internal ventilator ensures smooth zoom adjustment and prevents dust particles and moisture from reaching the interior of the lens.
- An enhanced optical image stabilisation system, which includes dedicated OIS Unit Lenses with a wide range of corrective movements, compensates for the appearance of camera shake by an effective five stops to benefit working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds. This enhanced OIS system employs a redeveloped algorithm, which checks for camera shake 8000 times per second and controls the optical system at a rate of 16,000 times per second, to correct for the slightest amount of camera shake. Two high-precision gyro sensors with quartz oscillators also work to detect both high and low frequency shakes in order to compensate for a wide range of camera movement types.
- An inner focusing design maintains the overall lens length during use and helps to achieve quick focusing speeds as short as 0.1 seconds. Additionally, a linear AF motor contributes to smooth and near-silent focusing performance to suit video recording.
- This lens is compatible with all Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless digital cameras that have been updated with the most recent version of firmware.
|Focal Length||18 - 135mm
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 27 - 206 mm
|Aperture||Maximum: f/3.5 - 5.6|
|Camera Mount Type||Fujifilm X Mount|
|Angle of View||76.5° - 12°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||45 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:3.7|
|Elements/Groups||16 / 12|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 67 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 75.7 x 97.8 mm|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.