Icon Pro Audio iKeyboard 4X 37-Key MIDI Controller
- Velocity-Sensitive Piano Style Keyboard
- Mackie Control and HUI Protocol
- Backlit LED Touch Fader
- Dual-Function Encoder Knob
- Octave Up/Down Buttons
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #47257
- SKU: IKEYBOARD4X
The iKeyboard 4X 37-Key MIDI Controller from Icon combines a 37-key piano keyboard and full-sized keys with semi-weighted action, and a single-channel DAW controller in a rugged metal enclosure. The controller provides both a pitch bend and modulation wheel, as well as octave and transpose buttons that can be used with the built-in factory presets for DAWs such as Cubase, Nuendo, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Samplitude, and Studio One.
Every control on the iKeyboard 4X can be custom-mapped to any MIDI application using the included iMap software. A full transport is provided for playback, recording, looping, and changing automation modes. The large rotary encoder with LED ring can be used for panning, setting send levels, controlling plug-in parameters, and more.
Additionally, the iKeyboard 4X is built with a MIDI output jack. It uses Mackie Control and HUI protocols for presets and automatic mapping, and can be configured for general MIDI values as well. Featuring illuminated channel buttons, LED backlit buttons, and 11-segment LED encoder knob readouts, the iKeyboard 4X provides nice visual feedback when controlling your DAW applications.
- This controller is easy to setup using Mackie Control and HUI protocol.
- Backlit LED touch fader reacts in real time with DAW. Synchronise automatically with a different channel value when switching between channels.
- Dual-function encoder knob (enter & rotate).
- An 11-segment LED that surrounds the encoder knob indicates the rotating position.
- Velocity-sensitive piano-style keyboard.
- Modulation and pitch jog-wheel.
- 3-segment LED screen.
- 18 assignable LED backlit buttons.
- Illuminated channel buttons including Rec-enable, Solo and Mute.
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward, and Loop.
- Octave up/down buttons and transpose up/down buttons.
- Expression & sustain pedal TRS connectors.
- Class-compliant with Windows 7, 8, & 10 (32-bit & 64-bit), Mac OS X (Intel Mac) and iOS
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, and Abelton Live.
- Mackie HUI protocol build-in for Pro Tools.
- iMap software included for easy mapping of MIDI functions.
- Robust metal casing with Kensington lock port.
|OS Compatibility||iOS 7-9
Mac OS 10.8 (Intel CPU/32-bit & 64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.9 to 10.11
Windows XP (32-bit/64-bit)
Windows 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit/64-bit)
Sustain & Expression: 2 x 1/4" (6.3 mm) TS connectors
MIDI I/0: 5-pin Din connector
|Power Supply||12 VDC / 100|
|Current Consumption||100 mA or less|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||25.4 x 7.4 x 2.7" (641 x 189 x 68 mm)|