The upgraded Klarus XT11S is a 4th generation ultra-compact, lightweight, super-bright, rechargeable tactical flashlight! Using a CREE XP-L HI V3 LED, the XT11S delivers an impressive maximum output of 1100 lumens with a maximum beam distance of 330 meters! Like all the other flashlights in the Klarus XT series, the XT11S has a dual tactical tail switch for easy and simple non-visual one-handed operation, but it also has a side switch making the XT11S designed to satisfy any user's requirements for an EDC flashlight. The side switch also incorporates a specially designed lock function to prevent accidental illumination.
A wonderful improvement of the XT11S is the fact that it is USB rechargeable. Simply plug a standard micro USB cord into the USB port located on the side of the flashlight and charge the battery! No more removing the battery and finding a charger. The XT11S also has a battery capacity indicator display which allows the user to control the usage according to the remaining charge of the battery.
This amazing flashlight is entirely customizable to the user's needs and can serve a variety of different functions. Some of the features of the XT11S include: Instant Strobe, Instant Turbo, Instant Low-light, Memorized Function ability, SOS mode, Side Switch Lock Function, Battery Capacity Indicator, USB Rechargeable, ITS Smart Temperature Control System, and Easy Mode Change.
For safety and durability, the XT11S has a Smart ITS temperature control system that monitors internal temperature and adjusts the output for maximum brightness. This protects the LEDs and internal components to ensure safety, stability and optimum performance. It is constructed from Aircraft-grade aluminium 6061-T6 with Type III hard-anodised finish and a toughened ultra-clear glass with anti-corrosion AR coating. The XT11S is impact resistant up to 1 meter and is waterproof up to IPX-8 standards. Battery included.
The XT11S includes three operating modes:
Conventional Tactical Mode - This mode is similar to the rest of the XT series, but the side switch design on the XT11S allows for easy operation in any environment or situation
Hunting Mode - This mode allows for instant high-light or low-light. The user also cannot activate the Strobe Mode through the tactical tail switch.
Ultimate Tactical Mode - In this mode, the flashlight will only operate in Turbo and Strobe mode and the side switch is inactivated. This mode is incredibly useful in extreme tactical situations.
- Upgraded 4th generation ultra-compact, lightweight, super-bright tactical flashlight Superior performance protected by two original patents
- The CREE XP-L HI V3 LED, delivering a maximum output of 1100 lumens, provides a strong spotlight with a maximum beam distance of up to 330 metres
- Dual tactical tail switch as well as side switch are easy to operate and designed to satisfy any user requirements
- Multi-purpose with clear, versatile functions: Straight 2 Strobe, Instant Turbo, Instant Low-light, Memorized Function ability, SOS, Side
- Switch Lock Function, Battery Capacity Indicator, USB Rechargeable, ITS Smart Temperature Control System, Easy Mode Change
- Ultra compact and lightweight (head diameter 34.9mm, body diameter 25.4mm, length 139mm), net weight 115g (without battery).
- Patented dual tactical tail switch for easy non-visual, one-handed touch operation; Quick and easy to correctly locate the switches in the dark and activate the flashlight instantly
- Three operating modes: Classic Tactical Setting,Outdoor Setting and Tactical Assault Setting
- Direct Recharging Function: Micro-USB general charging port with protective cover, giving dustproof, antifouling and waterproof properties
- Smart digital charging system tracks charging to ensure rapid, safe recharging and prevent overcharging
- Smart ITS temperature control system monitors internal temperature and adjusts output for maximum brightness, protecting the LEDs and internal components to ensure safety, stability and optimum performance
- Constant current circuit with no PWM dimming to prevent flickering
- Side switch incorporates a specially designed lock function to prevent accidental illumination
- This precludes power drainage during storage or travelling and prevents eye damage should children play with the flashlight
- Battery capacity indicator display enables you to control usage according to remaining charge
- Dual springs in head and tail for improved drop and shock resistance
- Reverse-battery protection prevents damage to both flashlight and battery
- Aircraft grade aluminum, CNC precision machined cell, Military III hard anodic oxidation, wear resistant, portable and strong
- Stainless Steel bezel design for better protection of internal components
- Integrated head and tube design for more efficient heat dissipation
- Durable tempered glass lens with AR film plating forscratch resistance
-| Utilizes CREE XP-L HI V3 LED with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours| Classic Tactical Setting as factory default| Working voltage:| 2.5V-8.4V Compatible Batteries:| 1x 18650 battery with PCB protection or 2 x CR123A batteries ( Do not use 16340 batteries) Charging time:| Depends on the battery capacity Formula:| charging time= (capacity of battery/1000mA+1H) Body colour:| Black Reflector:| Smooth reflector Switch type:| Dual Tactical Tail Switch and Side Switch Dimension:| (Head)34.9mm×(Body)25.4mm×(Length)139mm Net weight:| 115 g (Excluding battery) Material:| Aircraft-grade aluminium 6061-T6, Type III hard-anodised Waterproof:| IPX-8 (underwater 2 metres) Lens:| Toughened ultra-clear glass with anti-corrosion AR coating
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.
In The Box
- Klarus XT11S - 1100 Lumens Tactical Flashlight
- Battery 18650 2600mAh included
Reviews(based on 5 ratings)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
Purchased this torch for my partner who needs it for his police duties. Needed a torch with good brightness but also easy to charge which this torch has (unlike so many similar ones on amazon which require batteries). Feels very well made and he is very happy with it. Thanks rubbermonkey =)Read more Read less