Professional, fast-aperture super telephoto lens, now enhanced with Nikon VR II image stabilization and featuring Nano Crystal Coat, is an ideal choice for sports photography, live performance shooting, wildlife and more.
- VR II Vibration Reduction
- 3 ED Elements
- Autofocus with Silent Wave Motor
- Multi-Coated Lens Elements
Fast-aperture f/2.8 NIKKOR Super Telephoto:
- This wide aperture yields professional telephoto performance and is optimized for edge-to-edge sharpness for both FX- and DX-format Nikon DSLRs-perfect for action and sports photojournalism, wildlife photography and more.
Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization:
- Vibration Reduction is engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens. VR II enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper images.
Exclusive Nano Crystal Coat:
- Nikon's exclusive Nano Crystal coating further reduces ghosting and internal flare for even greater image clarity.
Three Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements:
- With three ED elements, this lens offers superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration, even at wide apertures.
Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM):
- The Nikon SWM delivers fast, accurate and quiet autofocusing.
Three Focus Modes:
- A/M mode joins the familiar M/A and M modes, enhancing autofocus (AF) control versatility with fast, secure switching between auto and manual focus to accommodate personal shooting techniques.
Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC):
- Enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare.
AF Memory Recall:
- AF memory recall allows instant return to a predetermined point of focus.
- This lens has enhanced dust and moisture resistance, magnesium die-cast barrel construction and a protective meniscus front lens.
Close Focusing to 7.2' (2.2 m):
- Focus to 7.2' (2.2 m) in manual focus or 7.5' (2.3 m) in autofocus, enabling striking image perspectives.
Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm:
- The rounded 9-blade diaphragm renders more natural appearance of out-of-focus image areas.
The AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/2.8G VR II ED is compatible with the following Nikon DSLR Cameras:
- D1 Series, D2 Series, D40 Series, D50, D60, D70 Series, D80, D90, D100, D200, D300, D300S, DX3, D3S, D700, D3000, D5000
- Pronea 600i, Pronea S Series
- Nikon F5, F100, F80, F75, F65, F60, F55, F50, F-401
- F4, F90 Series, F70, F801 Series, F601M (P and S modes only)
- G-Type NIKKOR lenses have no aperture ring; apertures should be selected from your camera body
More information about Nikon Products and Lenses: (Link to Nikon Website)
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.