- Watertight, Dustproof Case
- Made of Ultra High Impact Copolymer
- 3-piece Foam Set Interior
- Built-in Pressure Equalisation Valve
- Large Fold Down Handle
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #11221
- SKU: 1150-000-110
The Pelican 1150 Case with Foam (Black) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical-resistant and corrosion-proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of Ultra-High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 6.4mm neoprene o-ring, easy-open double throw latches that seal perfectly. It includes an automatic pressure equalisation valve for quick equalisation after changes in atmospheric pressure. It is carried by a large handle that enables a person to use two hands for heavy loads.
This case has a 3-piece foam set interior.
- Unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof case
- Ultra High Impact structural copolymer exterior
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- O-ring seal
- 3-piece foam interior
- Automatic Pressure Equalisation Valve
- Closed with easy open double throw latches
- Stainless steel hardware
- Padlock protectors
- 3-piece foam set consists of one "egg crate" foam upper section, one Pick 'N Pluck foam section and one 2.54cm thick blank bottom foam section
- Temperature rating -23 to +99° C
- Large fold down handle
1150 Case Certificates
- IP67 (1 metre submersion for 30 minutes) (Ingress Protection)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
|Material||Exterior: High impact structural copolymer polypropylene
Interior: 3-piece foam set
|Maximum Buoyancy||Floats in salt water with 3.63kg load|
|Type of Closure||Double throw latches
|Exterior Dimensions||23.2 x 19.2 x 11.1cm (L x W x H)|
|Interior Dimensions||20.8 x 14.4 x 9.2cm (L x W x H)|
|Interior Fitting||3-piece foam set|
|Carrying/Transport Options||Fold down handle|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.