- Watertight, Dustproof Case
- Made of Ultra-High Impact Copolymer
- Three-piece Foam Set Interior
- Automatic Pressure Equalisation Valve
- Easy Open Double Throw Latches
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #11232
- SKU: 1400-000-240
The Pelican 1400 Case with Foam (Yellow) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical-resistant and corrosion-proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of Ultra-High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 6.4 mm neoprene o-ring, and easy-open double throw latches that seal perfectly. It includes an automatic pressure equalisation valve for quick equalisation after changes in atmospheric pressure. It is carried by a folding moulded handle.
This case has a 3-piece foam interior.
- Ultra-High Impact structural copolymer
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Foam interior
- Open cell core with solid wall design
- Stainless steel hardware
- Three-piece foam set that consists of 1 "egg crate" foam upper section, 1 Pick N' Pluck foam section and one 2.54 cm blank bottom foam section
- Automatic pressure equalisation valve
- 6.4mm neoprene o-ring
- Easy-open double throw latches with stainless steel padlock protectors
- Temperature rating -40 to +95°C
- Comfortable rubber over-moulded handle
- IP67 (1 metre submersion for 30 minutes)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
- ATA 300
|Carry/Transport Options||Top Handle|
|Interior Contents||Cube/Diced Foam|
|Exterior Dimensions (W x H x D)||34.0 x 29.5 x 15.2 cm|
|Interior Dimensions (W x H x D)||30.0 x 22.6 x 13.2 cm|
|Watertight||Yes, O-Ring Seal|
|Maximum Buoyancy||9.1 kg|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.