Pixel T9 Wireless Timer Control For Nikon (DC0/DC2)
- For various Nikon Cameras
- Trigger shutter with regular time intervals
- Exposure-count settings
- Long-exposure timer
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #52623
- SKU: T9-NIKON
This 2.4GHz Wireless digital timer remote is designed to trigger a camera shutter with regular time intervals, featuring self-timer, interval timer, long-exposure timer, and exposure-count settings. LCD screen displays channel, battery level and function mode which is easy to comprehend and simple to handle.
- T9 Support simple single shooting, 1s continuous shooting, BULB shooting, delay shooting and timer schedule shooting. Available to set timer schedule shooting by setting related parameters.
- T9 with wired or wireless remote control, it can avoid damaging image integrity and quality caused by camera vibration when you press camera shutter button.
- Compatible Nikon: D7200, D7100, D7000, D5500, D5300, D5200, D5100, D5000, D3300, D3200, D3100,D750, D610, D600, D90,D800series,D810series,D300s, D3X, D3, D700, D300, D200,D300series,D2series,D1series,D4,N90s,F5,F6,F100,F90,F90X,D3s Fujifilm:S5Pro,S3Pro Kodak:DCS-14n.
|Transmitter Standby time||approx.1000 hours|
|Transmitter Dimensions||approx.14.6 X 4.0 X 1.9cm|
|Receiver Standby time||approx.400 hours|
|Receiver Dimensions||approx.7.3 X 3.8 X 3.1cm|
|Package dimensions||approx.18.4 X 9.0 X 4.0cm|
|Remote control distance||up to 80 meters|
Transmitter: 1000H (use 2*AAA Batteries) excluding batteries
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.