(based on 1 rating) Thanks for your rating!
SLR Magic Toy Pinhole for Micro Four ThirdsProduct #45985 | SKU T-PIN |(based on 1 rating) Thanks for your rating!
- Micro Four Thirds System
- Focal Length: 12mm
- 24mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Approximate f/128 Aperture
- Protective Glass Covering
Reminiscent of one of the earliest photographic techniques and designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, SLR Magic's Toy Pinhole produces a unique image quality with strong noticeable vignetting and nearly infinite depth of field. Featuring a 12mm focal length, which is equivalent to 24mm in the 35mm format, this wide-angle pinhole has an approximate f/128 aperture and incorporates a protective glass covering over the pinhole to prevent dust from reaching the camera's sensor.
- Wide-angle, 24mm-equivalent focal length pinhole designed specifically for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras.
- An approximate f/128 aperture helps to render nearly infinite depth of field.
- A protective glass covering prevents dust or other particles from reaching the camera's image sensor.
- Accepts 52mm threaded filters.
|Lens Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Focal Length||12 mm|
|Filter Size||52 mm|
In The Box
- SLR Magic Toy Pinhole for Micro Four Thirds
- Front and Rear Caps
Reviews(based on 1 rating)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
Before purchasing the Pinhole Toy lens by SLR Magic, I was expecting a piece of plastic with a hole in the middle like the Wanderlust Pinwide lens, or the cheap $20 Pinholes on Ebay. Instead, I got a fully metal construction with a protective glass to keep dust off the sensor, and a 52mm thread for my wide angle lens, and filters.Read more Read less