Shure MX202W/C - Cardioid Hanging Condenser Microphone (White)
- Product: #66008
- SKU: MX202W-C
It's hard to believe that such small, unobtrusive microphones can produce such great sound, but it's true. Available in black or white finishes, and with in line or plate mount preamps, the Shure MX202W/C - Cardioid Hanging Condenser Microphone (White) captures Shure quality sound in a compact, adjustable package. The microphone features one of the three interchangeable condenser microphone cartridges attached to a flexible, four inch gooseneck with a 30 foot cable.
The preamp options available offer easy installation in ceilings or microphone stands, and when combined with the high sensitivity cartridge's wide frequency response, these microphones provide accurate sound reproduction with a minimum of RF interference or electromagnetic hum. The new Microflex Overheads feature interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid and omnidirectional condenser cartridges that fit every model in the Microflex product line for enhanced convenience and consistent sound.
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Supplied stand-mount adapter for portable applications (in-line preamplifier versions only)
- White or black finish that blends unobtrusively with most surroundings
- Interchangeable cartridges that provide an optimal polar pattern choice for each application: Cardioid: "R-185B" (Black) , "R-185W" (White) Supercardioid: "R-184B" (Black) , "R-184W" (White) Omnidirectional: "R-183B" (Black) , "R-183W" (White)
- Special Note: The Omnidirectional Hanging Microphones (Model # MX202BO, for example) Have Been Discontinued. However, the Omnidirectional Cartridges HaveNOTBeen Discontinued. Therefore, the End User May Purchase And Instal an 'R-183' Omnidirectional Cartridge to Achieve the Same Results!
|Frequency Response||50 Hz - 17 kHz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||96.2 dB, (@ 1 kW Load)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||66 dB, (Referenced @ 94 dB SPL)|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||124.2 dB|
|Power Requirements||Phantom, (11 - 52v DC)|
|Output Impedance||150 Ohms, (180 Ohms Actual)|
|Output Connectors||XLR-3M Type, (from In-Line Pre Amp Out)|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||None|
|Applications||Choirs and Perfomance Groups, Stage, etc.|
|Dimensions||Microphone: 5.69 x .46" (144.5 x 11.7mm) LxDiameter
Preamp: 4.84 x .75" (123.1 x 19mm) LxDiameter
Cable: 30' (9m)
|Weight||17.8 oz. (504.6 g)|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.