- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One Low Dispersion Element
- ZEISS T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Manual Focus Design
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #1624
- SKU: 1365657
A classic wide-angle prime for M-mount rangefinders, the black Biogon T* 28mm f/2.8 ZM from ZEISS is a versatile lens well-suited to travel, landscape, and other documentary applications. Its Biogon optical design effectively eliminates distortion for well-corrected imagery and one anomalous partial dispersion element is used to reduce chromatic aberrations and colour fringing for notable clarity. A T* anti-reflective coating has also been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for greater colour accuracy and contrast in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, the lens's manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 50 cm away.
- Biogon optical concept benefits the wide-angle focal length by helping to virtually eliminate distortion for clean, realistic rendering.
- One anomalous partial dispersion element is used to minimise chromatic aberrations and colour fringing for increased clarity and colour accuracy throughout the aperture range.
- ZEISS T* anti-reflective coatings have been applied to each lens surface to help minimise reflections in order to provide greater image clarity, contrast, and colour fidelity.
- Manual focus design enables a minimum focusing distance of 50 cm.
|Aperture||f/2.8 to f/22|
|Camera Mount Type||Leica M|
|Angle of View||75°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||50 cm|
|Optical Design||8 elements in 6 groups|
|Filter Thread||46 mm|
|Dimensions||Length: 51 mm|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.