- Functions as a Gimbal Head
- Functions as a Levelling Base
- Reduced Base Diameter for Travel Tripods
- Lever Quick Release for Arca Style
- Dual Laser-Engraved Degree Markings
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #35616
- SKU: 1158
The Acratech GP-s Ballhead with Lever Clamp is an updated version of the existing GP-s head. Rather than a rubber knob, this model features a locking lever for securing the Arca Swiss-style clamp that constitutes the quick-release element.
Featuring first-class construction, the GP-s Ballhead also functions as a gimbal head for lenses up to 400mm f/4.0, and it can be positioned upside-down to function as a levelling base for panoramic photography. Even if you're operating on rocky or otherwise uneven terrain, you can pan absolutely parallel to the horizon, so you won't need to carry a separate levelling base to create accurate stitched panoramic imagery.
With all that functionality, the GP-s Ball head is designed with a small base diameter of 2.08" to allow it to be used with travel-type tripods whose legs fold up 180°, reaching to the top of the tripod head. The smaller base diameter allows the tripod legs to fold more compactly.
The ballhead also features a bull's-eye level on the quick-release clamp and a detent pin, which prevents the plate and anything attached to it from sliding out of the quick-release clamp when it's partially loosened. Lightweight at only 0.9 lb, the GP-s Ballhead supports loads over 11.4 kg from any position, including tilted 90° and mounted upside-down.
- Fits all standard tripods (1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads)
- Easily holds over 11.4 kg at any angle
- Works as a gimbal head with lenses up to 400mm f/4.0
- Weighs 400g with quick-release clamp
- Reduced base diameter of 2.4"
- Dual laser-engraved calibrated panning scales
- Full movements in any camera position
- Precision machined aluminium
- Compatible with Kirk, Arca Swiss, Acratech, R.R.S., and many other quick-release plates
- Beautiful satin black-anodised finish
- Long-lasting stainless-steel hardware
- All knobs are secured so they cannot vibrate loose and fall off
- Built-in safety detent pin
- Oilless and greaseless ball will not attract or hold dirt and debris
- Made in the USA
|Head Type||Ball Head|
|Base Mount||3/8"-16 Thread & 1/4"-20 with Bushing|
|Quick Release Plate Type||Arca-Type|
|Load Capacity||11.3 kg|
|Number of Bubble Level(s)||1|
|Independent Pan Lock||Yes|
|Ball Sphere Diameter||38 mm|
|Base Diameter||53 mm|
|Dimensions||H: 98.0 x W: 80.0 mm|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.