- Supports 11.3 kg
- Gimbal Head Feature
- Reduced Base Diameter for Travel Tripods
- Overall Height - 95mm
- Overall Width - 72mm
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #35617
- SKU: 1185
The Acratech GP-ss Ballhead has the ability to function as a gimbal head and as a panoramic head, providing you with incredible positioning flexibility and stability for your equipment. Gimbal heads are desirable when shooting with telephoto lenses, especially when following moving objects.
The GP-ss Ballhead is designed with a small diameter base diameter of 53 mm to allow it to be used with travel-type tripods where the legs fold around the tripod head. The smaller base diameter allows the tripod legs to fold more compactly.
Even when using your tripod on rocky, uneven terrain the GP-ss Ballhead allows you to pan parallel to the horizon, eliminating the need to carry a separate levelling base to create accurate panoramic images.
- Fits all standard tripods (1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads).
- Easily holds 11.3 kg at any angle.
- Works as a gimbal head with lenses up to 400 f/4.0
- Weighs 380 g
- Reduced base diameter of 53mm.
- Dual laser engraved calibrated panning scales.
- Full movements allow any camera position.
- Precision C.N.C. machined.
- Compatible with Kirk, Arca, R.R.S., and many other quick release plates.
- Beautiful satin black anodised finish.
- Long lasting stainless steel hardware.
- All knobs are secured so they cannot vibrate loose and fall off.
- Oilless and greaseless ball will not attract or hold dirt and debris.
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Head Type||Ball Head|
|Base Mount||3/8"-16 Thread & 1/4"-20 with Bushing|
|Quick Release Plate Type||Arca-Type|
|Load Capacity||11.3 kg|
|Number of Bubble Level(s)||1|
|Independent Pan Lock||Yes|
|Pan & Tilt Range|
|Base Diameter||53 mm|
|Dimensions||H: 95.0 x W: 72.0 mm|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.