Acratech Panoramic Head
- For Multi-Row Stitched Panoramic Imagery
- Use with Lenses Up to 600mm f/4.0
- Arca-Style Quick-Release Clamp
- Laser-Etched Markings for Pan & Tilt
- Separate Control for Tension
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #35630
- SKU: 1165
The Acratech Panoramic Head is designed to facilitate precise panoramic photography with DSLR cameras and lenses as long as 600mm f/4.0. With laser-etched degree markers in both the pan and tilt dimensions, the Panoramic Head is suitable for multi-row stitched imagery, facilitating the broadest views possible. The head has separate controls for pan and tilt, of course, and there's also fully adjustable tension control.
Sturdy construction is a hallmark of the Panoramic Head – it's based on Acratech's Long Lens Head so heavy lenses will be well served. The head is composed of CNC-machined aluminium, which is anodised for a black-satin finish. Hardware is made of long-lasting stainless steel, and all knobs are secured so that they can't vibrate loose and fall off.
Use your existing Arca-style camera plate – the quick-release clamp is compatible with plates from several manufacturers ( plate sold separately ). The clamp not removable but is indexable, and it locks in at 90° increments.
- Weighs less than 1 lb with quick-release clamp
- Precision laser-etched degree markings on both the pan and the tilt axes
- Provides easy, smooth balance for long lenses
- Precision CNC-machined
- Compatible with Kirk, Really Right Stuff, and many other Arca-Swiss-style quick-release plates ( sold separately )
- Beautiful black-satin anodised finish
- Fits all standard tripods
- Long-lasting stainless steel hardware
- All knobs are secured so they cannot vibrate loose and fall off
- Indexable quick-release clamp locks in at 90° increments
- Solid, precision operation feel
- Made in the U.S.
|Load Capacity||11.3 kg|
|Tripod Mount Thread Size||3/8"-16 with included 1/4"-20 bushing|
|Dimensions||Working height: 91.5 mm
Base diameter: 60.2 mm
Knob to knob: 116.2 mm
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.