- 10-Bit HD/SD Capture and Playback
- USB 3.0 Support
- 10-Bit HDMI Video Direct Capture
- Separate Sides for Inputs & Outputs
- Support for Multiple Video Standards
- Product: #611
- SKU: BINTSSHU
The Blackmagic Design Intensity Shuttle is a 10-bit HD/SD video capture/playback device that supports USB 3.0, and allows you to capture 10-bit HDMI or analogue video directly from a camera onto your computer for professional editing or mere playback. With a neat, compact design, the Intensity Shuttle is very portable and easy to set up. As the input and output connections are on different sides, you can simply plug the unit in line with your existing cable setup.
Supporting HDTV 1080i/59.94, 1080i/50, 720p/59.94, 720p/50, the Intensity Shuttle allows easy and instant switching between HD and SD video standards. Additionally, using the USB 3.0 interface eliminates the need to compress visual data and thus saves on CPU processing power; this allows your CPU to solely focus on HD real-time effects. The video capture/playback device draws power from the USB 3.0 connector itself, and eliminates the need for a dedicated power source.
The Intensity Shuttle for USB 3.0 is directly compatible with various editing applications, including such as Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects, Fusion, and Nuke. It's compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux systems.
Note: The Intensity Shuttle works only with compatible USB 3.0 interface. Please read the following product FAQ for details
- 10-bit HD/SD capture-playback allows you to capture and playback high-quality 10-bit HDMI data
- USB 3.0 support ensures compatibility in the future when USB 3.0 is anticipated to become the main I/O standard
- Direct capturing of 10-bit HDMI video allows speeds up editing and playback
- Compact, lightweight design ensures that set up and installation are easy
- Separate sides for inputs and outputs allow inline connectivity with existing cables
- Support for multiple video standards ensures adaptability in varying types of setups
- No compression required as the USB 3.0 interface is capable of handling HD video, thereby saving on CPU processing power
- No separate power source required as the device draws power from the USB 3.0 connector itself
- Compatible with multiple software image-editing solutions such as Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects, Fusion, and Nuke
|Connections||* Digital Video Input: 1 x HDMI input. For legal reasons HDMI input is unable to capture from copy protected HDMI sources
* Digital Video Output: 1 x HDMI output
* Supported HDMI formats: 525 NTSC, 625 PAL, 720HD and 1080HD switchable
* HDMI Audio Input: 8 Channels
* HDMI Audio Output: 8 Channels
* Analogue Video Input: Component, NTSC, PAL or S-Video
* Analogue Video Output: Component, NTSC, PAL or S-Video
* Analogue Audio Input: 2 Channel RCA HiFi audio in 24 bit
* Analogue Audio Output: 2 Channel RCA HiFi audio in 24 bit
* SPDIF Audio Output: None
* Dual Rate support: HDMI and Analogue Component switches between high definition and standard definition
* Sync Input: None
* Device Control: None. FireWire may be used for controlling some cameras
* Computer Interface: USB 3.0
|Standards||* SD Format Support: 625i/50, 625p PAL and 525i/59.94, 525p NTSC, 480p
* HD Format Support: 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60,1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60
* HDMI Video Sampling: 4:2:2
* HDMI Colour Precision: 4:2:2
* HDMI Colour Space: YUV 4:2:2
* HDMI Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24 bit
|Processing||* Colorspace Conversion: Hardware based real time
* Real time effects: Adobe Premiere Pro internal effects in DV, MJPEG and uncompressed edit formats
|Firmware||* Firmware Upgrade: Firmware built into software driver. Loaded at system start, or via updater software|
|System Requirements||Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.11 El Capitan, or later
Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.