- Load Capacity: 38.1 kg
- Dual-Calliper Ball and Socket Lock
- Ball-and-Socket Tension Control
- 360° Pan with Independent Lock
- Up to 90° Portrait Angle Tilt
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #51625
- SKU: CB-60D
The FEISOL CB-60D is an Arca-type compatible ball head that can be attached to tripods or other support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount. When closed, its internal, dual-calliper locking mechanism firmly holds the head's ball-and-socket joint in place and helps provide a load capacity of 38.1 kg.
Cameras or accessories that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to the included QP-144750 Quick Release Plate. The quick release plate can be attached or removed from the integrated clamp located at the top of the head's ball-and-socket joint by tightening or loosening the clamp's rubberised, knurled, locking knob. Within the recessed surface between the clamp's jaws is a retaining pin. This pin prevents an installed QP-144750 Quick Release Plate from accidentally sliding off when the clamp is opened. The quick release plate features a rubberised, non-slip platform, while a button along the edges of the clamp can be pressed to retract the retaining pin when removing the plate.
By loosening the ball head's primary locking knob, the head's ball-and-socket joint can be quickly swivelled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position. Variable tension can be applied to the ball-and-socket joint's movements by adjusting the friction knob located toward the side of the ball head opposite the primary locking knob. Toward the base of the ball head is a secondary locking knob, which controls the ability to rotate the head 360°.
- Arca-type ball head that is compatible with tripods or support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount
- Uses ball-and-socket joint to help maximise pan-and-tilt flexibility
- When closed, dual-calliper locking mechanism firmly holds the head's ball-and-socket joint in place and helps provide a load capacity of 38.1 kg
- Ball-and-socket joint provides 360° of swivel control, is tiltable down to a 90° angle, and can be locked into place
- Large, primary locking knob with rubberised, knurled surface allows ball-and-socket joint to be quickly swivelled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position
- Rubberised, knurled friction knob located toward the side of the ball head opposite the primary locking knob adjusts variable tension on the ball-and-socket joint's movements
- Secondary locking knob with rubberised, knurled surface allows head to rotate 360°
- Integrated clamp on top of on the ball-and-socket joint is compatible with included QP-144750 Quick Release Plate
- Integrated retaining pin on the clamp prevents QP-144750 Quick Release Plate from accidentally sliding off when the clamp is opened
- Durable, aluminium-alloy construction
|Load Capacity||38.1 kg|
|Ball Sphere Diameter||6.0 cm|
|Quick Release System||Arca-type clamp|
|Quick Release Plate||Yes, 1/4"-20 mount|
|Tension Control||Yes, for ball-and-socket joint|
|Separate Panning Lock||Yes|
|Tripod Mount Thread Size||3/8"-16|
|Maximum Diameter||8.0 cm|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.