Fujifilm X-T200 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 15-45mm Lens (Silver)
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor.
- UHD 4K and Full HD Video Recording.
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder.
- 3.5" 2.76m-Dot Articulating Touchscreen.
- ISO 200-12800, Up to 8 fps Shooting.
- Product: #66377
- SKU: 16647111
An especially sleek rendering of a familiar form, the Fujifilm X-T200 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 15-45mm Lens (Silver) blends Fujifilm's penchant for retro-inspired aesthetics with a versatile imaging system to suit both photo and video applications. Featuring a 24.2MP APS-C-format CMOS sensor, this mirrorless body is capable of recording high-resolution stills at up to 8 fps within a native sensitivity range from ISO 200-12800. The sensor's design also enables UHD 4K video recording up to 30 fps and Full HD recording at up to 60 fps. Complementing both mediums, the sensor's design also incorporates phase-detection pixels to improve both focusing speed and response, as well as enable Eye and Face Detection functions for greater focusing accuracy with portraiture.
Balancing the imaging attributes is a well-rounded body design that includes both a 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder and a large 3.5" 2.76m-dot touchscreen LCD, which features a swivel design to suit working from high, low, and front-facing angles. Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth also permit wireless image sharing and remote camera control from a linked mobile device.
24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and Hybrid Autofocus
The 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor enables recording high-resolution stills and video in a variety of lighting conditions. It offers a native sensitivity range from ISO 200-12800, which can be expanded to ISO 100-51200 to better suit working in ultra bright or ultra dark scenarios. UHD 4K video can be recorded at up to 29.97p and Full HD recording is possible at up to 59.94p, and, benefitting recording, electronic stabilisation can be used to help steady shaky footage. Additionally, for stills shooting, a continuous rate of 8 fps is possible for working with moving subjects.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the sensor also affords a hybrid autofocus system that uses both phase-detection and contrast-detection methods for quick and precise AF. This focusing system also enables both Face and Eye Detection to help ensure accurate focusing when shooting portraits.
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- Bright 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder provides a clear means for eye-level viewing.
- Large 3.5" 2.76m-dot touchscreen LCD enables intuitive control over shooting settings. The screen also has a swivel design (0-180° outward and -90°/+180° rotation) to benefit working from high, low, and front-facing angles. Also, the screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio to better suit video recording applications.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allow you to wirelessly share imagery and remotely control the camera from a linked mobile device.
- Stylish body design has a champagne gold-coloured exterior and an overall retro aesthetic.
- Included WP-W126S battery provides approximately 270 shots per charge in normal mode or approximately 450 shots per charge in economy mode.
- Built-in pop-up flash is available to provide additional illumination when working in low light, and the Super Intelligent Flash technology automatically balances flash output according to your scene.
XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ Lens
Included with the camera body is the XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ lens; a compact 23-69mm equivalent zoom spanning wide-angle to portrait-length focal lengths. The lens features three aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements to realise a well-corrected image void of spherical and chromatic aberrations. Its versatile zoom range is further complemented by a 5.1" minimum focusing distance for close-up shooting, Power Zoom for easily adjusting your focal length; and three-stop-effective optical image stabilisation to suit handheld shooting.
Other Camera Features
- Film Simulation modes allow you to mimic the look of numerous classic FUJIFILM film types, including Provia, Velvia, Astia, Classic Chrome, PRO Neg, and several Monochrome modes.
- An HDR video mode can also be used to suit recording in higher contrast lighting conditions.
- Clear Advanced Filter offers enhanced brightness to suit working in difficult lighting conditions.
- Portrait Enhancer settings produces smooth and natural skin tones to make sure everyone looks their best.
- Depth Control is an intuitive method for producing and pre-visualising different depth of field effects.
- Scene Position modes: Portrait, Night, Fireworks, Sunset, Snow, Beach, Party, Flower, Text, Multiple Exposure, and Light Trail.
- Advanced Filter modes: Toy Camera, Miniature, Pop Colour, High-Key, Low-Key, Dynamic Tone, Fish-Eye, Soft Focus, Cross Screen, Partial Colour (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple), Fog Remove, and HDR Art.
|Lens Mount||FUJIFILM X|
|Camera Format||APS-C (1.5x Crop Factor)|
|Pixels||Effective: 24.2 Megapixel|
|Maximum Resolution||6000 x 4000|
|Sensor Size||23.5 x 15.7 mm|
|Image File Format||JPEG, Raw|
|Image Stabilisation||Digital (Video Only)|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 200 to 12800 (Extended: 100 to 51200)|
|Shutter Speed||Mechanical Shutter
1/4000 to 30 Second
1/4000 to 4 Second in Programme Mode
0 to 60 Minute in Bulb Mode
1/32000 to 30 Second
1/32000 to 4 Second in Programme Mode
Electronic Front Curtain Shutter
1/32000 to 30 Second
1/32000 to 4 Second in Programme Mode
0 to 60 Minute in Bulb Mode
|Metering Method||Average, Multiple, Spot|
|Exposure Modes||Aperture Priority, Manual, Programme, Shutter Priority|
|Exposure Compensation||-5 to +5 EV (1/3 EV Steps)|
|White Balance||Automatic Scene Recognition, Colour Temperature, Custom, Fine, Fluorescent (Cool White), Fluorescent (Daylight), Fluorescent (Warm White), Incandescent, Shade, Underwater|
|Continuous Shooting||Up to 8 fps at 24.2 MP
Up to 4 fps at 24.2 MP
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p
HD (1280 x 720) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p
1080 x 1080 at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p
720 x 720 at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p
|Recording Limit||Up to 15 Minutes for UHD 4K (3840 x 2160)
Up to 30 Minutes for Full HD (1920 x 1080)
Up to 30 Minutes for HD (1280 x 720)
|Audio Recording||Built-In Microphone (Stereo)|
|Audio File Format||Linear PCM (Stereo)|
|Focus Type||Auto and Manual Focus|
|Focus Mode||Continuous-Servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S)|
|Viewfinder and Monitor|
|Viewfinder Type||Electronic (OLED)|
|Viewfinder Resolution||2,360,000 Dot|
|Viewfinder Eye Point||17.5 mm|
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx. 0.62x|
|Dioptre Adjustment||-4 to +2|
|Monitor Resolution||2,760,000 Dot|
|Monitor Type||Articulating Touchscreen LCD|
|Guide Number||16.4' / 5 m at ISO 100|
|Maximum Sync Speed||1/180 Second|
|Dedicated Flash System||TTL|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe|
|Memory Card Slot||Single Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-I)|
|Connectivity||USB Type-C (USB 3.1), HDMI D (Micro), 3.5mm Microphone|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 80%|
|Battery||1 x NP-W126S Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 8.4 VDC, 1260 mAh (Approx. 270 Shots)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||4.76 x 3.3 x 2.17" / 121 x 83.7 x 55.1 mm|
|Weight||13.05 oz / 370 g (Body with Battery and Memory)|
|Focal Length||15 to 45mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 23 to 69mm)|
|Maximum Aperture||f/3.5 to 5.6|
|Angle of View||86.9° to 35°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||5.12" / 13 cm|
|Optical Design||10 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||52 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.46 x 1.74" / 62.6 x 44.2 mm|
|Weight||4.76 oz / 135 g|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.