Genelec 8350A 350W 8" Active 2-Way DSP Monitor Speaker (Dark Gray)
- Perfect for Any Audio Monitoring Application
- MDE and DCW Technology
- 112dB SPL and 33Hz - 22kHz Frequency Response
- 203 mm Woofer
- 25 mm Tweeter
- 350W Class D Power
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #35702
- SKU: 8350APM
The dark gray 8350A 350W 203 mm Active 2-Way DSP Monitor Speaker from Genelec is an advanced 2-way monitor speaker suitable for use in professional studios. The speaker has a Minimum Diffraction Enclosure that houses a 203 mm woofer and a 25 mm tweeter. A Directivity Control Waveguide works with the MDE enclosure to provide a flat frequency response, excellent imaging precision, and minimal listening fatigue. A flow-optimised bass-reflex port provides solid low frequency response without compression, distortion, or port noise. The bi-amplified design provides 350W of total output power for a strong, clear performance with exceptionally low distortion.
The speaker features DSP crossover filters, magnetic shielding, and overload protection circuitry for smooth, reliable operation. Genelec Loudspeaker Manager software (sold separately) allows you to manage all of the speaker functions easily, such as level adjustment, distance delays, room AEQ, and more. The speaker has both analogue and digital inputs, plus a digital through connector for flexibility. The included Iso-Pod base decouples the speaker from its mounting surface to eliminate colouration caused by vibrations and reflections. The speaker also has integrated rear support points for floor and wall stands, plus an M10 threaded mounting hole on the base.
- Compact design is suitable for limited-space environments such as music studios, post-production houses, digital edit suites, radio, TV, and outside broadcasting
- Rounded edges of the Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) work with the Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) to provide a flat frequency response, imaging precision, and minimum listening fatigue
- Optimised bass reflex port provides clear and articulated bass without compression, distortion, or port noise
- 203 mm woofer and 25 mm metal dome tweeter provide accurate sound reproduction with a wide frequency response
- Bi-amplified design provides 350W of total output power for a strong, clear performance. The amplifiers have low distortion, thanks to the extremely steep crossover roll-off characteristics
- DSP crossover filters, magnetic shielding, overload protection circuitry, and versatile room response controls are provided for smooth, reliable operation
- Analogue and digital inputs provide flexibility and compatibility with a variety of audio systems and devices. A digital through connector is also provided
- Included Iso-Pod base decouples the speaker from its mounting surface to eliminate colouration caused by vibrations and reflections. It also allows you to angle the speaker for optimised listening
- Integrated rear support points allow convenient mounting on various floor and wall stands, while an M10 threaded mounting hold on the base provides additional mounting options
|Low Frequency Driver||203 mm woofer|
|High Frequency Driver||25 mm metal dome tweeter|
|Amplifier||Woofer 200 W
Tweeter 150 W (Class D)
|Frequency Range||33 Hz to 22 kHz (-6 dB)|
|Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL)||112 dB|
|Connectors||1 x XLR analogue input
1 x XLR AES/EBU digital input
1 x XLR AES/EBU digital output
2 x RJ45 control network
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||452 x 286 x 278 mm with Iso-Pod|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.