Gigabyte GA-H310M-S2H mATX Ultra Durable Motherboard
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #55781
- SKU: H310M-S2H
The Gigabyte GA-H310M-S2H mATX Ultra Durable Motherboard is equipped with GIGABYTE 8118 Gaming LAN, PCIe Gen2 x2 M.2, HDMI 1.4, DVI-D, D-Sub Ports for Multiple Display, Anti-Sulfur Resistor, Smart Fan 5, and is CEC 2019 ready.
- Supports 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4
- 8-Channel HD Audio with High Quality Audio Capacitors
- Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen2 X2 & SATA interface
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- HDMI 1.4, DVI-D, D-Sub Ports for Multiple Display
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power With a Simple Click
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- All new GIGABYTE™ APP Center, simple and easy use
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
- Exclusive Realtek 8118 Gaming LAN High-Speed Gigabit LAN with Automatic Bandwidth Allocation: Realtek 8118 LAN is a high performance and friendly network chip for gaming players with automatic bandwidth allocation to ensure the highest network priority of the game or application. It can provide users with the most comprehensive features and the fastest and smoothest Internet experience.
- NVMe PCIe Gen2 x2 2280 M.2 Connect
GIGABYTE Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system’s potential.
- Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
- 4 Temperature Sensors
- 2 Fan Pin Headers
- All Fan Pin Headers Upgraded to Hybrid Fan Headers
- Interoperable Fans and Sensors
- Intuitive UI for Fan Control
- Fan Stop
Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature—all of it can be customized to your liking.
- Hybrid Fan Pin Headers
Assume complete control over your liquid cooling setup! Smart Fan 5 receives up-to-the-second information on flow-rate through the Hybrid Fan Pin Headers—giving you absolute mastery over your PC. All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
- Immersive VR Gaming Experience
To create a seamless VR experience AORUS Motherboards offer the best features to make your virtual reality feel like your actual reality. With technologies such as NVMe support via M.2 or U.2 and a one-piece metal shielding to brace for heavier discrete graphics cards, it's obvious that AORUS has the tools you need to start your journey in VR. To set the mood AORUS Motherboards include RGB Fusion to put you in the centre of the action.
- VR required more performance than Full HD graphics for a steady 90FPS or greater
- Only Gaming PCs can provide the best VR experience.
- High-End Audio Capacitors
GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
- Audio Noise Guard
GIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board’s sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level. LED trace path lighting Illuminates to show the separation of the PCB layers.
- Start Sulfurization Protection
Sulphur compounds in the air can penetrate tiny onboard resistors creating chemical change and causing these resistors to open or short. If either of these occurs the motherboard will fail to function. By equipping resistors with an Anti-Sulfur Design GIGABYTE gives Ultra Durable Motherboards a whole new meaning.
- The Industry's Leading Surge Protection
GIGABYTE motherboards also feature special anti-surge IC that protect your motherboard, helping to ensure that your PC is equipped to deal with any potentially irregular electrical spikes.
- Humidity Protection Glass Fabric PCB
There is nothing more harmful to the longevity of your PC than moisture, and most parts of the world experience moisture in the air as humidity at some point during the year. GIGABYTE motherboards have been designed to make sure that humidity is never an issue, incorporating a new Glass Fabric PCB technology that repels moisture caused by humid and damp conditions. Glass Fabric PCB technology uses a new PCB material which reduces the amount of space between the fiber weave, making it much more difficult for moisture to penetrate compared to traditional motherboard PCBs. This offers much better protection from short circuit and system malfunction caused by humid and damp conditions.
- High Temperature Protection Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs Design
GIGABYTE motherboards use Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which reduce energy wastage through unnecessary residual heat dissipation. This all amounts to tangible energy savings which are beneficial for both end-users and the environment without impacting system performance.
- CEC 2019 Ready
CEC Requirement: PC power consumption must be under a certain level when it's in off mode, idle mode, stand-by mode. With high power efficiency hardware components and fine-tuned BIOS, GIGABYTE motherboards can achieve lower power consumption under idle mode and fully comply with new CEC 2019 (California Energy Commission) power consumption requirement.
- GIGABYTE BIOS & Applications
- Refreshed BIOS: The BIOS is essential for users during initial setup to allow for the most optimal settings. With a new GUI and easier to use functionalities, GIGABYTE has been able to reinvent the BIOS to give users a better experience while setting up their new system.
- GIGABYTE App Center: The GIGABYTE App Center gives you easy access to a wealth of GIGABYTE apps that help you get the most from your GIGABYTE motherboard. Using a simple, unified user interface, GIGABYTE App Center allows you to easily launch all GIGABYTE apps installed on your system, check related updates online, and download the latest apps, drivers, and BIOS.
- 3D OSD: 3D OSD automatically detects and displays your system information during games, allowing you to easily get a hold of your system information without switching between screens.
- TriDef ® SmartCam | Custom Stream Modding
To facilitate being the full streaming solution each AORUS motherboard includes TriDef ® SmartCam software, you are now able to remove backgrounds without the hassle of using a green screen. Through the SmartCam application you can now apply live filters, and fully control your background, not only while streaming but also through other video applications such as Skype.
WTFast is a Gamers Private Network (GPM); which optimises and improves your connection from end to end.
- XSplit Gamecaster + Broadcaster: Cast Your Game Anytime, Anywhere
Now set up your stage and share the greatest gaming moments with XSplit Gamecaster + Broadcaster! Fully optimized social media integration is ready for real-time chats—keeping you notified yet focused in the game. It takes just one click to stream your gameplay to Twitch. Host your game like a pro!
- 4K Ultra HD Support
4K resolution is the next technological milestone in high-definition content delivery, utilizing approximately 4,000 pixels on the horizontal axis, more than four times today's standard HD pixel density. GIGABYTE motherboards provide native 4K support with integrated Intel ® HD Graphics via HDMI.
- HDMI™ - The Next Generation Multimedia Interface
HDMI™ is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface which provides up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high-quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI™ ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, HDMI™ is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media content.
|Chipset||Intel® H310 Express Chipset|
|CPU||Support for 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package
L3 cache varies with CPU
|Form Factor||mATX Form Factor
22.6 cm x 18.5 cm
|Memory||2x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
*To support 2666 MHz or XMP memory, you must install an 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5 processor.
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
1x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
1x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
*The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
1x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz
*Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.2.
Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
|Audio||Realtek ALC887 codec
High Definition Audio
|LAN||Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
|Expansion Slots||1x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
2x PCI Express x1 slots
(The PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
|Storage Interface||1x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x2 SSD support)
4x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
|USB||4x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
6x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
|Internal I/O Connectors||1x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
1x CPU fan header
1x system fan header
1x M.2 Socket 3 connector
4x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1x front panel header
1x front panel audio header
1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
1x USB 2.0/1.1 header
1x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2x6 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0_S module only)
1x Clear CMOS jumper
|Back Panel Connectors||1x PS/2 keyboard port
1x PS/2 mouse port
1x D-Sub port
1x DVI-D port
1x HDMI port
2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
4x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1x RJ-45 port
3x audio jacks
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows 10 64-bit|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.