Godox AD360II-N WISTRO TTL Portable Flash for Nikon Cameras
- Built-In 2.4GHz X Wireless Radio System
- Compatible with Nikon i-TTL
- Bare-Bulb Design with 360Ws Output
- Guide Number: 262' at ISO 100
- Tilts -15 to 90° & Rotates 270°
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #50931
- SKU: AD360IIN
Power in a portable package is the key advantage provided by the AD360II-N WISTRO TTL Flash from Godox . Combine this with a bare-bulb design that is capable of outputting 360Ws and you will be able to easily create a beautiful 360° light source that takes very well to modifiers. Another benefit of this unit is the built-in 2.4GHz X radio system that enables reliable wireless operation and control in addition to optical master/slave functionality with complete compatibility with Nikon i-TTL.
The AD360II-N is able to function much like a standard shoe-mounted flash, including the ability to tilt from -15 to 90° and rotate a total of 270° for bounce flash techniques. It also has a rated guide number of 262' at ISO 100 when using the included reflector. In order to provide this power with a recycle time of 0.05-4.5 seconds, the flash requires the use of the separately available PROPAC PB960 Lithium-Ion Flash Power Pack, which can provide enough energy for 450 full-power flashes. In addition to these capabilities, the i-TTL support enables high-speed, 1st and 2nd curtain sync modes. And, the flash has a Wireless Control Port along with PC and 3.5mm sync sockets.
- A bare-bulb design creates a 360° light source that is flattering and easy to use with many optional modifiers.
- The AD360II-N has an output of 360Ws, which equates to a rated guide number of 262' at ISO 100 when using the included reflector.
- Built-in 2.4GHz X radio system allows it to be set as a slave and triggered from up to 328' away by a supported X series transmitter as well as be used as a master where it can trigger other flashes from up to 230' away. This system supports both Canon and Nikon TTL systems, as an X series transmitter can trigger either a Canon-compatible or Nikon-compatible model with TTL communication, regardless of the model of transmitter used.
- Compatible with Nikon i-TTL, this flash is able to offer auto exposure and other advanced functions. This includes high-speed sync up to 1/8000 second and both 1st and 2nd curtain sync.
- The flash head can tilt from -15 to 90° and rotate 270°.
- Manual power control is available from 1/1 to 1/128.
- The AD360II-N is able to function as an optical master or slave with full TTL functionality.
- Powered by the separately available PROPAC PB960 power pack, this flash offers a recycle time of just 0.05-4.5 seconds.
- A Wireless Control Port supports to use of the FT-16 system for wireless manual power control via a compatible trigger.
- Wired sync options include 3.5mm and PC ports.
- A micro-USB port is available for future firmware updates.
|Guide No.||262.47'; (80 m) ISO100|
|Exposure Control||Manual, i-TTL|
|Vari-Power||1/1 - 1/128|
|Bounce Head||-15 to 90°|
|Off-Camera Terminal||3.5 mm, PC|
|Recycle Time||Approximately 0.05 - 4.5 Seconds|
|Flash Duration||1/220 - 1/10000 sec|
|Compensation||-3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)|
|Slave Timing Modes||Instant Sync
|Wireless Operation||Method: RF
Distance: Up to 229.66'; / 70 m
Distance: Up to 328.08'; / 100 m
Method: Optical pulse
Distance: Up to 9.84'; / 3 m
Method: Optical pulse
Distance: Up to 49.21'; / 15 m
|Wireless Communication Channels||32 Channels|
|Wireless Groups||3 Groups|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||75.0 x 95.0 x 220.0 mm|
|Weight||800 g without flash tube and reflector|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.