Godox TT685C Thinklite TTL Flash for Canon Cameras
- Built-In 2.4GHz X Wireless Radio System
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Guide Number: 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm
- Zoom Range: 20-200mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7 to 90°
- Product: #50994
- SKU: TT685C
With full support for Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II, including high-speed sync, and a built-in 2.4GHz radio system, the Godox TT685C Thinklite TTL Flash will make it easy to create both simple and elaborate lighting setups. When mounted on camera, it is an effective lighting tool with a powerful guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm, a zoom range of 20-200mm, and the ability to tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 360°. As a TTL-capable unit, the TT685C can also operate as a full wireless master or slave unit with TTL functionality.
Operation is intuitive with a rear LCD panel that shows settings. Also, the flash is equipped with a Wireless Control Port for attaching an optional remote control set and it has a 3.5mm sync port for basic wired connectivity. It runs on four AA batteries, which help provide a recycle time of 0.1-2.6 seconds.
- An integrated 2.4GHz X radio system is incorporated into the TT685C for wireless triggering. Able to be set up as a master or slave, this flash will help you create a versatile lighting setup with a range of 328' and support for 32 channels and five groups. It can also work with an optional X series transmitter for creating more elaborate setups.
- Being compatible with Canon's E-TTL / E-TTL II system, users will enjoy numerous automated flash settings and the ability to use functions such as high-speed sync.
- With a guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm the TT685C will easily illuminate most subjects. It also features a zoom head with a range of 20-200mm and a 14mm wide-angle panel for using a variety of different lenses.
- Manual power control from 1/1 to 1/128 in 1/3 EV steps.
- The flash head can be tilted from -7 to 90° and rotated a total of 360° for controlling bounce and where the light falls on the scene.
- Optical master/slave transmission is available for working with other standard flashes.
- Using an optional FT series remote control set, users can connect to the wireless control port to gain wireless control over the flash's power settings.
- A 3.5mm sync port is available for setting up a wired connection to a camera or trigger.
- This flash runs on four alkaline or NiMH AA batteries which help deliver about 230 full-power flashes and recycle times of 0.1-2.6 seconds.
- USB connection for installing future firmware updates.
|Guide No.||196.85' (60 m) ISO100 at 200 mm Position|
|Exposure Control||E-TTL / E-TTL II, Manual|
|Vari-Power||1/1 - 1/128|
|Bounce Head||-7 to 90°|
|Coverage||14 - 200 mm (Full Frame)|
|Zoom Head||Full Frame: 20 - 200 mm|
|Off-Camera Terminal||3.5 mm|
|Recycle Time||Approximately 0.1 - 2.6 Seconds|
|Flash Duration||1/300 - 1/20000 sec|
|Compensation||-3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)|
|Slave Timing Modes||Instant Sync
|Wireless Operation||Method: RF
Distance: Up to 328.08' / 100 m
Method: Optical pulse
Distance: Up to 49.21' / 15 m
Mode: Master, Slave
|Wireless Communication Channels||32 Channels|
|Wireless Groups||5 Groups|
|Power Source||4x AA Alkaline, Rechargeable NiMH Batteries|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||64.0 x 76.0 x 190.0 mm|
|Weight||1410 g without batteries|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.