The Hoya 77mm UV Haze NXT HMC Filter is a general use, clear filter that helps to absorb ultraviolet light. No additional coloration or contrast is provided, allowing you to pair this filter with others. The UV filter is also useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times. Filters help to reduce dust and moisture from reaching your lens element and provide additional protection in case of drops or situations where scratching could occur. Hoya HMC filters are multi-coated for reducing flare, ghosting, and reflections on the filter surface. As a result, over 97% light transmission is possible, providing you with additional contrast and high color fidelity. The UV NXT filters are constructed from high quality, heat-resistant, high-transparency optical glass and a precision milled low-profile aluminum frame.
- Absorbs UV light, which can cause outdoor photos to appear hazy and indistinct
- Clear filter provides no additional coloration or contrast, allowing you to pair this filter with others.
- Works as general protection filter to reduce dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching lens elements.
- HMC multi-coating help to reduce flare, ghosting, and reflections on the filter surface for greater contrast and color fidelity. Greater than 97% light transmission is possible, providing additional contrast and high color fidelity.
- Crafted from high quality, heat-resistant, high-transparency optical glass and a precision milled low-profile aluminum frame.
||Yes, HMC (3-layer)
||Absorbs UV rays
|Front Filter Thread Size
|Front Lens Cap Size