IndiPRO Tools Power Grid System Single Canon LP-E6 Type Battery Plate for GoPro
- 1 x Canon LP-E6 Type Battery Powers Cam
- Converts Battery Voltage to Regulated 5V
- Clamps to LWS 15mm Support Rods
- Mini USB Power Plug
- Space Saving Design
Email me when stock arrives
The Power Grid System Single Canon LP-E6 Type Battery Plate for GoPro from IndiPro Tools allows you to power your GoPro camera using an available Canon LP-E6 type battery. The unit converts the voltage of the Canon LP-E6 type battery to regulated 5VDC power for the GoPro. The battery plate incorporates a clamp so you can mount it to LWS 15mm support rods, and it features a mini USB connector that connects to the camera's power port.
The battery (not included) snaps in to the plate, and it stays secure during normal use, as you must press a small tab to remove the battery. A green LED built into the plate lights up to indicate sufficient voltage to power the camera. The Power Grid System is made in the USA.
- Powers your GoPro camera using a single available Canon LP-E6 type battery.
- Integrated single rod clamp for 15mm support rods, allows you to mount the Power Grid System in a variety of positions.
- Battery securely snaps into place and a release tab must be depressed to remove them, which means that the battery remains attached during normal use.
- A built-in green power LED provides confirmation that the Power Grid System is supplying enough voltage to power the camera.
|Battery Mounting||Canon LP-E6 type|
|Power Connector||1 x Mini USB power connect for GoPro camera|
|Output Voltage||5VDC regulated|
|Dimensions (H x L)||8.1 x 10.1 cm|