JBL EON 615 - 15" 1000W Two-Way Sound Reinforcement Speaker
- 15"(38.1 cm) 2-Way Powered Speaker System
- 1000 W Class D Amplification
- Bluetooth Control for iOS and Android
- Onboard AEQ Presets
- Crossover Contour for Adding an EON Sub
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #20731
- SKU: EON615
The EON615 from JBL is a 15"(38.1 cm) two-way powered speaker system with 1000 W of Class D amplification and two input channels. Designed for high-quality audio reproduction, portability and flexibility, the EON615 can be used in a variety of configurations and scenarios. It works as a single speaker, in a stereo set up with another top cabinet and a subwoofer, as a floor-monitor, or in permanent instal applications.
The speaker features onboard factory AEQ presets that allow you to set the system as a main house speaker, as a monitor speaker, or as a top speaker for use with an EON subwoofer. It also has a speech setting for increased vocal intelligibility in PA and announcement applications.
The rear panel provides XLR-1/4" combo inputs for each of the speaker's two channels, along with individual gain controls and signal presence LEDs. Both inputs are mic or line selectable and a master volume knob adjusts overall system level.
The EON615 also features an iOS and Android supported Bluetooth interface for controlling master volume, adjusting the parametric AEQ, and saving and recalling user presets.
- Two channel mixer XLR-1/4” combination inputs
- Both inputs mic or line selectable
- Convenient application AEQ presets available from the back panel
- XLR loop-through for routing signal to additional EON600 series speakers
- Single speaker on a stand for public address
- Full-range stereo set up with two top cabinets and a subwoofer for live performance or DJ
- Floor monitor option for bands and performances
- Suspend cabinet for use in commercial installations or houses of worship
|System Type||Self powered 15" (381 mm), two-way, bass-reflex|
|Max SPL Level||127 dB|
|Frequency Range||46.8 Hz - 20 kHz, (-10 dB)|
|Frequency Response||50.8 Hz - 20 kHz, (±3 dB)|
|Coverage Pattern||90° x 50°|
|Power Rating||1000 W (2 x 500 W)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||27.88 x 16.88 x 14.50" (708.03 x 428.63 x 368.30 mm)|