JVC GY-LS300CHE 4KCAM Handheld S35mm Camcorder (Body Only)
- Single Super-35mm-Sized CMOS Sensor
- Ultra HD, Full HD at 4:2:2, SD & Proxy
- .MOV & AVCHD Recording
- Dual SDHC/SDXC Memory Card Slots
- 3G-SDI & 4K HDMI Output
- Product: #35682
- SKU: GY-LS300CHE
A small form factor, Super-35mm-sized, CMOS, 4K sensor and MFT interchangeable lens mount are just the beginning when discussing JVC's GY-LS300 4KCAM Handheld S35mm Camcorder. The GY-LS300 is part of JVC's 4KCAM line of cameras, which can record 8-bit 4:2:2 HD Signals at up to 60P at 50 Mb/s. This camcorder supports dual codec recording, allowing to capture two different codecs, .mov and AVCHD, simultaneously to its dual SDHC/SDXC media card slots using optional media cards. The camcorder incorporates 3G-SDI and HDMI outputs, supporting 4K output over the HDMI out.
Supporting wireless streaming to a variety of streaming services while simultaneously recording HD to an optional memory card is a strength of GY-LS300. It also supports IP network remote control, remote viewing, metadata editing, and FTP of clips across a network using optional network connections and adapters. This is for the camcorder body only and does not include a lens. However, the camcorder features an MFT mount that allows you to use a wide variety of full-frame, PL, C, and EF mount lenses with optional adapters. It also features both a flip out 3.5 LCD viewscreen and flip up EVF. A detachable handle provides two XLR audio inputs, each with phantom power.
- The GY-LS300 features a JVCKENWOOD AltaSens 4K CMOS Super 35mm image sensor and a Micro Four Thirds (MFT) lens mount. This allows you to use Super 35mm Cinema lenses with optional adapters, which will retain their native angle of view.
- When the camera is used with MFT, Super 16, and other size lenses, using JVC's proprietary Variable Scan Mapping feature will allow you to maintain the lens' native angle of view. This gives filmmakers the flexibility of using widely available MFT lenses as well as high-end cinema lenses. It is also possible to attach the camera to microscopes and other devices using a MFT/C-mount adaptor.
- The GY-LS300 records Quicktime (.MOV) file format. You can connect the camcorder to a 4K Ultra HD monitor with a single HDMI cable and view the camera's live 4K signal. You can also playback recorded files directly from the camera. In addition, the GY-LS300 downconverts UHD signals to standard HD for output through the built-in SDI or HDMI connectors.
- The camcorder body incorporates a filter selector wheel that features a clear, 1/4, 1/16, and 1/64 ND filter choices.
- All camcorders in JVC's 4KCAM family record 4:2:2 HD signals up to 60p at 50Mbps, making them an ideal camera for general HD production work. 50Mbps files are stored in the Quicktime (.MOV) format for easy editing. Conventional AVCHD (4:2:0) recording provides wide editing compatibility in an array of standard HD and SD formats.
- Equipped with a high-speed broadband modem makes the camera attractive for use in by crews that need a way to deliver a live video stream without the need for a microwave or satellite truck. Through its use of dual codecs, the camera offers live transmission (streaming) including directly to USTREAM and YouTube while simultaneously recording HD to a memory card. Transmission at selected resolutions and bitrates is possible independent of the recording mode. The camera offers a range of streaming options from basic point-to-point to cloud streaming with advanced error correction The camcorder features:* Micro Four Thirds System Lens Mount
- Variable Scan Mapping maintains native angle of view for a variety of lenses including Super 35, MFT, and Super 16. Adapters available for PL and EF mount lenses
- 4K Ultra HD recording (150 Mbps, 24p/30p) to SDXC (UHS-I Speed class3) card
- 4:2:2 Full HD recording at 50Mbps (24p-60p)
- 3 position ND filter (1/4, 1/16 and 1/64)
- HD-SDI (3G) and HDMI outputs (4K output via HDMI only)
- 2-channel XLR audio inputs with phantom power
- Shotgun microphone included
- Dual SDHC/SDXC slots enable Dual, Backup and Continuous recording
- Advanced JVC streaming engine compatible with USTREAM, Zixi, and Wowza Streaming Engine
- IP Network Remote Control, Remote Viewing, Metadata editing, FTP clips
- 3.5-inch colour LCD display (920 K pixel) with smart focus assist function
- 0.24-inch colour viewfinder (1.56 M pixel) with smart focus assist function
- Wired remote control supported
- 10 user button assignable functions
- Includes handle unit, SSL-JVC50 7.4V battery, AC adapter, and shotgun microphone
|Resolution||3840 x 2160|
13.5MP progressive scan CMOS
|Lens Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Shutter Speed||1/4 to 1/10,000|
|Gain||0, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24 dB, Lo lux(30, 36 dB), AGC|
|Built-in ND Filter||Clear, 1/4, 1/16/, 1/64|
|LCD Monitor||3.5" 920K pixels
|Media Card Slots||2 x SDHC/SDXC|
UHS -I, Speed Class 3
50Mb/s Class 10
|Video Format||4K (H.264)
PAL: 3840 x 2160 25 (progressive)
HQ mode: 1920 x 1080/50p (50Mbps)
XHQ mode: 1920x1080/50p,50i,25p (50Mbps),1920x1080/50i,25p (35Mbps), 1280x720/50p (35Mbps)
Progressive mode (max 28Mbps): 1920 x 1080/50p
HQ mode (24Mbps): 1920 x 1080/50i, SP mode (17Mbps):1920 x1080/50i
LP mode (9Mbps): 1440 x 1080/50i, EP mode (5Mbps): 1440 x1080/50i
|Audio Recording||LPCM 2ch, 48kHz/16-bit(4k/HD/SD MOV), AC3 2ch(AVCHD), μlow 2ch(Proxy)|
150nMb/s: 24/30 fps
50 Mb/s: 4:2:2 Full HD
2 x 3-pin XLR (Mic, +48V/Line)
1 z 3.5 mm mini jack
|Output||3G-SDI: 1 x BNC
HDMI: 1 x HDMI
AV Output: 1 x 3.5 mm mini jack
Headphone: 1 x 3.5 mm mini jack
|Remote||1 x 2.5nmm mini jack|
|Network Function||Live Video Streaming, FTP, Remote Control|
|Live Streaming||Protocol: RTMP, MPEG2-TS/UDP, MPEG2-TS/TCP, RTSP/RTP, ZIXI
Bitrate: 0.2 to 8 Mb/s
Resolution: 1920 x 1080, 1280 x 720, 720 x 480, 480 x 270
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.