Kessler CineSlider Traveler (72 cm Length)
- Belt-Driven Heavy-Duty Sliding System
- Travel Distance: 19"(48.3 cm)
- Load Capacity: 36 kg
- Crank Handle with Adjustable Arc
- Adjustable Drag Control
Email me when stock arrives
The Kessler Crane CineSlider Traveller is the most portable CineSlider, measuring 72.4 cm(28.5") end-to-end and featuring 48.3 cm(19") of travel distance. The CineSlider is a belt-driven, heavy-duty camera slider supporting up to 36 kg. It is made of reinforced aluminium, and the slide rails are on the inside where they're better protected from bumps and other types of impact. It is lightweight for a heavy-duty slider, weighing a portable 3.5 kg. This CineSlider comes with a removable crank handle which lets you hand-drive the belt system, and the arc diameter of the handle is adjustable. The more you increase the arc, the more precise your turns will be. This CineSlider supports 36 kg when placed on a surface, 16 kg when mounted on a tripod, and 11 kg when positioned vertically (11 kg is how much the robust belt can handle when the slider is positioned vertically).
The CineSlider is designed with adjustable drag control, which allows you to add resistance to the movement of the slider carriage, similar to how drag control works on a tripod head. Drag control will allow for more consistency on slower slides. Additionally, the drag control knob works as a friction brake when fully locked down.
The CineSlider is also capable of being motorised with one of several optional Kessler Crane motorised systems, such as the elektraDRIVE, CineDrive, or Second Shooter motion control systems. It can also be enhanced with the optional Kessler Parallax, which adds a panning axis and allows for inward and outward panning shots.
- Belt-driven, heavy-duty camera slider supporting up to 36 kg
- 28.5" Total length, 19" travel distance
- Includes removable crank handle with adjustable arc diameter
- Adjustable drag control
- Friction brake
- Reinforced aluminium construction
- Slide rails positioned on the inside
- Portable at 3.5 kg (lightweight for a heavy-duty slider)
- Compatible with Kessler Crane motorised systems and Parallax panning axis bar
|Length||28.5" (72.4 cm)|
|Travel Distance||19" (48.3 cm)|
|Load Capacity||Up to 36 kg when surface-mounted
Up to 16 kg when mounted on a tripod
Up to 11 kg when positioned vertically