Kopul's HDA-506 Premium High-Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet is ideal for high-end home theater enthusiasts and video professionals. It supports 1920 x 1080p (Full HD), 3D, and 4K resolutions and assures the purest signal transfer over runs of up to 6'.
This durable cable features high-density tinned annealed copper (TAC) braided shielding that provides superb rejection of radio frequency (RF) and electromagnetic (EM) interference. Rugged 24K gold-plated zinc alloy connectors are virtually unbreakable and tough enough for heavy-duty use. They're small enough to fit into tight spaces and light enough to ease stress on the HDMI ports of your components. Foam polyethylene (FPE) insulates the 28AWG oxygen-free copper conductors providing flawless signal transfer with minimal signal loss or distortion over long runs. The PVC jacket offers additional protection while remaining flexible.
This premium high-speed HDMI cable has a length of 6', and is also available with a length of 1.5, 3, 10, 15, and 25 feet.
Pure Signal Transfer
- Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) HDMI conductors with FPE dielectric insulation provide high conductivity for a pure signal transfer
Durable and Lightweight Connectors
- The 24K gold-plated zinc alloy connectors are virtually unbreakable and tough enough for heavy-duty use in the most demanding professional environments. The connectors' light weight also puts less strain on HDMI ports
- Tinned annealed copper (TAC) braided shielding offers excellent rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI), electromagnetic interference (EMI), and static noise
- HDA cables support 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) resolutions as well as 4K and 3D resolutions, ideal for home theater systems with compatible devices such as Blu-ray players and 3D monitors
Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- HDA cables support ARC when connected to compatible ARC-enabled devices. It simplifies wiring schemes especially with systems with multiple sources such as a Blu-ray player, a cable box, and a streaming player. ARC also allows control of multiple devices with a single remote
||HDMI A to HDMI A
||24K gold-plated zinc alloy
||1920 x 1080 (Full HD), 4K, 3D
||Triple shielded aluminum + TAC (tinned annealed copper) braid
||FPE (foam polyethylene) 0.035" (0.9 mm) OD
||0.3" (7.2 mm)
||176° F (80° C)
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Kopul HDA-506 Premium High-Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet (6')
- Manufacturer: Kopul
- Model: HDA-506
- SKU: HDA-506
- RM Product #: 22507
- Cable Connector: HDMI Type A Male
- Cable Connector: HDMI Type A Male
- Length Feet: 6 ft
- Length Meters: 1.82 m
- Colour: Black
- Connector count: 2