Litepanels Astra 6X Traveler Bi-Colour Duo 2-Light Kit with Gold Mount Battery Brackets
- 2 x Astra 6X Bi-Colour LED Panels.
- 2 x Nano Light Stand (6.2').
- 2 x Gold Mount Battery Brackets.
- 1 x Custom Pelican Wheeled Case.
- Variable Colour Temperature.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #71643
- SKU: LP-935-3208
Litepanels continues to expand and enhance their formidable LED line with the Litepanels Astra 6X Traveler Bi-Colour Duo 2-Light Kit with Gold Mount Battery Brackets , which is 6x the brightness of the original Bi-Colour 1x1. The technological advancement and enhancement is evident in the high CRI and significantly increased brightness, due to the use of tightly-binned LEDs and fine-tuned TIR (Total Internal Reflection) optics, resulting in a longer throw over a wider field. As in previous versions of the 1x1 form factor, the Astra has variable tungsten to daylight colour temperature with negligible colour shift, 0-100% dimming.
The Astra's functions may be adjusted locally using the intuitive built-in controls, or operated remotely with one of the optional DMX512 Modules, available in XLR 5-Pin, RJ-45, or Wireless formats. Each module provides Master/Replica configuration for the control of single lights, or multiple light fixtures in a network or daisy chain. In addition, the Astra Bluetooth module provides the same kind of control of single or multiple lights from a portable device, using the free Litepanels Smartlite app download. The accessory modules slide into place on the rear of the Astra panel simply and quickly, with no wiring or complex installation required.
The Astra 6X Bi-Colour comes with both US and EU power cables, plus a universal (100-240 VAC) adapter. It also operates on 13-24 VDC batteries by using V-Mount or Gold Mount battery plates, available separately. The unique curved yoke design features a TVMP connector for hanging or stand mounting the panel almost anywhere, and two additional 1/4"-20 female taps offer alternate mounting points.
- High performance LEDs with custom paired optics
- Higher intensity equals longer throw with wider effective beam spread
Superior Colour Reproduction
- High CRI and TLCI colour rendition
Efficient Thermal Management
- Ultra-quiet active cooling mode
Smooth Dimming from 0-100%#####
- No noticeable colour shift throughout the entire dimming range
- Flicker-free at any frame rate or shutter angle
DMX512 and Bluetooth Control with Optional Modules
- Control both individual units and groups using the one of the three available, optional DMX512 control modules. DMX512 5-pin XLR, RJ45, and DMX Wireless modules are available, each remotely controls panel brightness, colour temperature, and cooling settings
- Optional Bluetooth control module allows individual and group light control from a portable device with the LitePanels SmartLite app, available as a free download
Modern, Modular Fixture Design
- Easily identifiable and ergonomic manual controls for dimming, colour, and power status
- Aluminium I-beam core construction to provide maximum durability and superior thermal management
- Aluminium accessory mounting points and lens/filter rails
- End cap exhaust vents angle downward to direct air flow away from the fixture and help prevent foreign material from entering
- Durable, industry standard 3-pin XLR locking power connector
- Optional yoke mounted Gold Mount or V-Mount battery plates
- External power supply
- Field-replaceable fan module
Custom Curved Yoke Design
- Wide, unobstructed tilt range
- Yoke mounted power supply and optional battery plates with dual integrated cable guides
- Removable TVMP connector for flexible mounting options
- Two alternate 1/4"-20 mounting points
|Colour Temperature||3200 to 5600K|
|Colour Accuracy Standard||CRI 95 at 3200K
TLCI 98 at 3200K
CRI 98 at 5600K
TLCI 98 at 5600K
|Cooling System||Fan/Passive Combo|
|Dimming||Yes, 0 to 100%|
|Photometrics||46° at 3200K:
528 fc / 5681.3 lux at 4.92' / 1.5 m
46° at 5600K:
588 fc / 6326.9 lux at 4.92' / 1.5 m
|Fixture Dimensions||17.7 x 16.3 x 5.3" / 45.0 x 41.4 x 13.4 cm|
|Fixture Weight||7.0 lb / 3.2 kg|
|Power Input Connector||3-Pin XLR|
|Yoke Mount||TVMP/ Hex Bolt|
|Fixture Mount||5/8" Receiver|
|Remote Control Type||Bluetooth, DMX|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|DC Input Power||13 to 24 VDC|
|Power Source||AC Adapter, External Battery|
|Max Power Consumption||105 W|
|Minimum Height||19.3" (49 cm)|
|Maximum Height||6.2' (1.9 m)|
|Closed Length||~19" (48.3 cm)|
|Footprint Diameter||3.3' (1 m)|
|Weight||~2 lbs (0.93 kg)|
|Maximum Load||3.3 lbs (1.5 kg)|
|Attachment Size||5/8" stud with 3/8" threaded top, 1/4"-20 threaded adapter|
|Interior Dimensions||22 x 17 x 12.7" / 55.9 x 43.2 x 32.6 cm|
|Closure Type||Latch, Hasp|
|Carry and Transport Options||3 x Handle
|Material of Construction||Resin|
|Lid Depth||2" / 5.1 cm|
|Exterior Dimensions (W x H x D)||24.6 x 19.7 x 14.4" / 62.5 x 50.0 x 36.6 cm|
|Weight||20 lb / 9.1 kg|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.