Litepanels Astra Soft Bi-Colour LED Panel
- Variable Colour Temperature: 3200-5600K.
- Soft but High CRI and TLCI Light Output.
- 0-100% Dimming, Flicker-Free.
- Optional DMX and Wireless DMX Modules.
- Optional Bluetooth Module and Free App.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #71654
- SKU: LP-935-5021
With its chassis-integrated diffusion, the Litepanels Astra Soft Bi-Colour LED Panel is like having a softbox built into the slim Litepanels Astra profile. The diffusion is designed to all but eliminate the multi-source shadow effect and lend a soft wraparound aesthetic to your subject while covering a larger, less concentrated area of illumination. The Soft Bi-Colour is designed and built for professional production, with 25% higher output than the previous version and high colour fidelity in its full 3200 to 5600K temperature range. Colour and brightness adjustments are stepless throughout their range, and the output is flicker-free at all settings.
The Astra's functions may be adjusted locally using the intuitive built-in controls or operated remotely with one of the optional DMX512 modules, available in XLR 5-pin, RJ45, or wireless formats. Each module provides Master/Replica configuration for the control of single lights, or for multiple light fixtures in a network or daisy chain. In addition, the Astra Bluetooth module provides the same kind of control of single or multiple lights from a portable device, using the free Litepanels Smartlite downloadable app. The accessory modules slide into place on the rear of the Astra panel simply and quickly, with no wiring or complex installation required.
A quiet fan at the rear cools the electronics. It can be turned off during critical scenes, although the light output will be reduced while the fan is inactive. The Astra is ready for worldwide use due to its 100 to 240 VAC power supply, but it can also run on batteries if AC power is unavailable when paired with the separately available V-mount or Gold mount battery plates.
- Premium selected LEDs paired with a diffusion panel for a soft wraparound quality of illumination
- Flexible, modular concept
- Optional communications module allows the brightness, colour temperature, and cooling mode to be controlled via DMX, wireless DMX, or Bluetooth
- Optional yoke-mounted Gold mount or V-mount battery plates
- Field replaceable fan module and external power supply
- Modern fixture design
- Easily identifiable and ergonomic manual controls for dimming, colour, and power status
- Aluminium I-beam core construction to provide maximum durability and superior thermal management
- Integrated smooth dimming from 0 to 100% with no colour shift
- Flicker-free at any frame rate or shutter angle
- Aluminium accessory mounting points and lens/filter rails
- End cap exhaust vents angle downward to direct airflow away from the fixture and help prevent foreign material from entering
- Durable, industry-standard 3-pin XLR locking power connector
- Yoke-mounted power supply and optional battery plates with dual integrated cable guides
- Removable TVMP connector for flexible mounting options
- Two alternate 1/4"-20 mounting points
|Colour Temperature||3200 to 5600K|
|Colour Accuracy Standard||CRI 95
|Cooling System||Fan/Passive Combo|
|Dimming||Yes, 0 to 100% (Continuous)|
|Photometrics||94° at 3200K:
94.9 fc / 1022 lux at 4.92' / 1.5 m
23.8 fc / 256 lux at 9.84' / 3 m
10.6 fc / 114 lux at 15.09' / 4.6 m
94° at 5600K:
109.4 fc / 1178 lux at 4.92' / 1.5 m
27.3 fc / 294 lux at 9.84' / 3 m
12.2 fc / 131 lux at 15.09' / 4.6 m
|Fixture Dimensions||17.7 x 16.3 x 5.3" / 45.0 x 41.4 x 13.5 cm|
|Fixture Weight||7.1 lb / 3.22 kg|
|Power Input Connector||3-Pin XLR|
|Yoke Mount||TVMP/ Hex Bolt|
|Fixture Mount||5/8" Receiver|
|AC Input Power||120 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|DC Input Power||13 to 24 VDC|
|Power Source||AC Adapter, External Battery|
|Max Power Consumption||105 W|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.