- 6" Fresnel.
- Tungsten-Balanced LED Fixture.
- 15 to 67° Spot to Flood Beam Angles.
- Includes Yoke, Barndoors, Power Supply.
- Dimming from 100 to 0%.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #71650
- SKU: LP-906-2005
The tungsten-balanced Litepanels Inca 6C LED Fresnel Light is a versatile fixture with a 6" Fresnel lens and wide spot-to-flood 15 to 67° beam coverage that can be further controlled with the included 8-leaf barndoors. While drawing only 104W, the Inca 6C produces the heat-free tungsten equivalent of a 650W traditional Fresnel that is dimmable from 100 to 0% without flicker or colour shifting, on the unit or remotely via DMX. Power efficiency means low running and air conditioning costs in the studio and a quick return on investment, while the LED lifespan of thousands of hours makes the Inca 6C virtually maintenance free.
Powering the 6C is equally convenient and flexible. The light's 120-240 VAC power supply make it ready for worldwide use but you can also run on batteries via the light's 3-pin XLR DC power connector when mains current is unavailable.
The Inca 6C light ships with a yoke, 1-1/8" junior pin / 5/8" receiver combo, power supply, power cord, and an 8-leaf barndoor set.
- A true Fresnel fixture with spot or flood directional illumination
- Litepanels proprietary heat-free LED technology
- High quality 6" Fresnel lens
- 104W power draw with illumination comparable to a 650W incandescent Fresnel
- No noticeable heat generation-reduces air conditioning costs
- Energy savings and extended lamp life provide a <3 year ROI in typical studio applications
- Tungsten output colour-matched to incandescent fixtures
- Versatility in and out of the studio - AC/DC power with DC power via 3-pin XLR
- Integrated DMX module for remote control using DMX 512 protocol
- 100 to 0% dimming with no noticeable colour shift (via on-fixture dial or DMX)
- Focus control from 15 to 67° beam via on-fixture dial or DMX
- Robust lightweight housing weighs 1/3 as much as conventional Fresnels
- Standard yoke for easy mounting and positioning
- Broadcast Studios
- Location Lighting
- Event Lighting
- Still Lighting
- Chroma Key
15° Spot @ 10' (3.0 m)
290 fc / 3,290 lux) with 2.9' (0.9 m) beam diameter and 4.8' (1.5 m) field diameter
Flood @ 10' (3.0 m)
35 fc / 370 lux with 14.2' (4.3 m) beam diameter and 18.7' (5.7 m) field diameter
|Beam Angle||15 to 67°|
|Dimming||Yes, 0 to 100%|
|Fixture Dimensions||15.0 x 11.0 x 10.0" / 38.0 x 28.0 x 35.0 cm|
|Fixture Weight||9.1 lb / 4.13 kg|
|Power Input Connector||3-Pin XLR|
|Lens Diameter||6" / 15.2 cm|
|Fixture Mount||Combination 1-1/8" Stud and 5/8" Receiver|
|Remote Control Type||DMX|
|AC Input Power||120 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|DC Input Power||14 to 28 VDC|
|Power Source||AC Adapter, External Battery|
|Max Power Consumption||104 W|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.