Lowepro Adventura TLZ 30 II Top Loading Shoulder Bag
- Holds a Small DSLR with Attached Lens
- Interior Accessory Pocket Under Lid
- Slip-In Memory Card Pocket Under Lid
- Two Pleated Slip-In Side Pockets
- Padded Top Handle for Comfort
- Product: #22447
- SKU: LP36867
A holster-style bag designed to hold your DSLR camera with attached lens, the black Adventura TLZ 30 II Top Loading Shoulder Bag from Lowepro is designed to shorten the time it takes to draw your camera and shoot. The TLZ 30 II features a single top-loading, zippered compartment for your gear, and two slip-in pockets under the lid for small accessories such as a memory card and lens cloth.
Pleated pockets, one on either side of the bag are suitable for storing items such as a small flashlight, cellphone, pens, or energy bar. Your TLZ 30 II is easily carried with the padded top handle or removable and adjustable shoulder strap. For greater carrying versatility, the bag may be attached to your belt with the built-in, rear belt loop. When set down, the bottom of the bag features a custom-moulded base for protection against dirt and moisture.
- One small DSLR camera with attached lens
- Small accessories such as charger, cables, memory card, and spare battery
- Custom-moulded base to help safeguard against dirt and moisture
- Padded top handle for comfort
- One removable and adjustable divider for organising gear
- Two pleated, elastic side pockets for small items such as lens caps, flashlights, and pens
- Fabric-fastening, slip-in memory card pocket under lid
- Slip-in accessory pocket under lid
- Adjustable and removable shoulder strap with snap hooks
- Built-in rear belt loop
|Type of Closure||Zipper|
|Exterior Dimensions||17.6 x 11.8 x 20.5 cm|
|Interior Dimensions||14.5 x 10.2 x 18.4 cm|
|Carrying/Transport Options||Adjustable, and removable shoulder strap
Padded top handle
1 built-in, rear belt loop
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.