MOTU 8pre 16x12 USB Audio Interface with 8 Mic Inputs and Optical Expansion
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #21433
- SKU: 8510
The MOTU 8pre 16x12 USB Audio Interface with 8 Mic Inputs is designed for studio recording with a digital audio workstation. The audio interface features eight microphone/instrument preamplifiers with switchable +48V phantom power, front panel trim knobs, and a 20 dB pad. For I/O the device also includes eight channels of ADAT optical expansion inputs for connecting to an existing interface, eight channels of ADAT optical expansion outputs, a stereo pair of balanced or unbalanced TRS outputs, and a stereo headphone output. For recording and playback, the interface's audio engine is capable of up to 24-bit 96 kHz resolution recorded over USB 2.0.
- Provides 16 channels of sample-accurate MIDI control over USB 2.0 for connecting MIDI keyboards, sound modules, or control interfaces to the audio interface
- Provides five-segment LED visual feedback for audio levels and status lights for clock and interface/expander mode
- Provides additional eight channels of digital audio for connecting to another ADAT optical compatible interface such as the MOTU 8pre, 828, UltraLite, or Traveler
- Provides separate 1/4" TRS phone main outs and front-panel headphone output jack with independent volume controls
- Allows you to slave your 8pre to SMPTE time code over analog input or generate SMPTE time code and send it over analog to synchronize with another device
- Enables up to four separate stereo monitor mixes sent to any analog or digital output pair
Cuemix Optical Expander Mode
- Routes each analog input to a corresponding optical output channel
- Allows engineers and musicians to dim audio and communicate using the built-in microphone inputs
Mac and Windows Compatibility
- Includes 32- and 64-bit drivers for Mac OS X (10.6 or higher) and Windows 8/7/Vista
- Provides full featured sample accurate workstation with editing, mixing, and real-time 32-bit effect processing for Mac
||8 x combination XLR TRS input jacks
8 x ADAT optical expansion in
||8 x ADAT optical expansion out
2 x 1/4" TRS phone left and right main analog output jacks
1 x 1/4" TRS phone stereo headphone output jack
||USB 2.0 for audio and MIDI
||Up to 24-bit 96 kHz resolution
|Dimensions (W x D x H)
||Without Rack Ears: 19 x 7 x 1.75" (48.26 x 17.78 x 4.45 cm)
||Not specified by the manufacturer
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.