Magnus VT-4000 Tripod System with Fluid Head
- Supports 4 kg
- 65 mm Ball Diameter
- 2-Stage Leg Design
- Height Adjustment Range - 27.6" to 59"(70.1 cm to 150 cm)
- Middle Spreader
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #20704
- SKU: VT-4000
The Magnus VT-4000 Tripod System with Fluid Head is a stable, sturdy video tripod made from anodized aluminum that can support loads up to 4 kg. Overall, this tripod offers many features usually only found on more expensive models. The two-way fluid head provides smooth operation, and features a half-ball mount with a diameter of 65 mm, with left and right pan bar mounts. It comes supplied with one pan bar. In addition, unlike most other heads in its class, all the head controls are positioned on the left side of the head, which leaves your right hand free for the panning handle. The VT-4000 tripod system weighs 3.6 kg.
Its 2-stage leg design allows you to adjust the height of the tripod from 70 to 150 cm. A middle spreader and passive counterbalance provide enhanced stability to the entire system. The VT-4000 also has separate pan and tilt locks, and a bubble level for precision leveling. The fixed counter-balance spring incorporated in the head will help with smoother tilt movements.
Its provided quick release plate features a standard 1/4"-20 mounting screw with a video pin, and has a sliding range of +20/-25 mm - to enable travel capabilities - essential in balancing uneven configurations. The head's tilt angle is adjustable from +90° to -60°.
- Supports loads up to 4 kg
- Features a 65 mm ball base
- Two-way fluid head for smooth motion
- Fixed counter-balance spring set to 1.5 kg provides smoother tilt movements
- 2-stage design allows you to adjust the height of the tripod from 70 to 150 cm
- Middle spreader provides enhanced stability by holding the tripod legs in locked position
- Provides fixed counter balance, pan, and tilt drag
- Allows you to leverage the slide range of +20 / -25mm to enable travel capabilities - essential in balancing uneven configurations
- Provides camera mounting via a slide plate that can be attached via a 0.25" (6.35mm) screw with video pin
- Offers tilt angle adjustments from +90° to -60°
- Ground spikes for outdoor use and convenient retractable rubber feet for delicate floor surfaces
- Weighs 3.6 kg
|Load Capacity||4 kg|
|Maximum Height||59.0" (150 cm)|
|Minimum Height||27.6" (70.1 cm)|
|Folded Length||30.3" (77 cm)|
|Counter Balance System||Fixed counter-balance spring @ 1.5 kg|
|Quick Release/Wedge Plate||Yes/no|
|Head Attachment Fitting||65 mm half bowl|
|Leg Lock Type||Flip locks|
|Independent Leg Spread||No|
|Centre Brace||Yes (mid-level)|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.