Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #1095
- SKU: 161MK2B
The Manfrotto 161MK2B Super Pro Tripod is the tallest in the Manfrotto line of tripods, and is capable of supporting cameras up to 20kg, at a height of over 2.6 m. It is the ideal large format tripod for home and studio use, and works especially well with the 160 (3057) Professional Head.
The 161MK2 offers a working range from a 44 cm minimum to a maximum of 267 cm. The center column is geared for easy, accurate adjustment. This tripod can easily handle an 8x10 view camera even at full height and precarious angles.
Replaces old part numbers 3058 & 3258.
- The built-in mid-level spreader adds anti-torsional rigidity and stops the tripod legs from accidentally being knocked wider apart. Compared to a ground-level spreader or dolly, the mid-level spreader has the advantage that it stays well out of the mud and dirt and is more suitable for use on uneven terrain.
- The geared center column allows for safe and precise height adjustments.
- The three set screws in the camera platform can be used to permanently secure the head to the tripod, providing additional security.
- The twist locks are slightly slower to use than the more common "Quick Action" flip lever leg locks, but give total control over locking force. In addition, they are much easier to service out in the field.
- Geared Center Column
- Supports 20kg
- Bubble Level
- Replaces 3058 & 3258
- Manfrotto MBAG120PN - Padded Tripod Bag
|Material of Construction||Black anodized aluminium alloy|
|Maximum Height||267 cm|
|Maximum Height w/o Column Extended||242 cm|
|Minimum Height||44 cm|
|Folded Length||105 cm|
|Load Capacity||20 kg|
|Leg Stages / Sections||2/3|
|Independent Leg Spread||No|
|Leg Tube Diameters||40, 35,30 mm|
|Leg Cross Section||Round|
|Leg Lock Type||Twist|
|Spiked / Retractable Feet||Yes|
|Head Attachment Fitting||3/8-16"|
|Bubble Level||Yes, 1|
|Center Column Type||Geared|
|Center Column Sections||1|
|Column Cross Section||Round|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||108 x 22.9 x 21.6|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.