Neutrik NC3FDX-EMC-SPEC 3-Pole Female EMC-XLR Cable Connector
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #23129
- SKU: NC3FDX-EMC-SPEC
The Neutrik NC3FDX-EMC-SPEC 3-Pole Female EMC-XLR Cable Connector is a specifically designed version of the XX series that provides enhanced RF screening for critical applications in live performance and recording where particular problems with radio transmission or mobile phones exist. The design ensures a continuous RF shield connection from the cable to the chassis connector housing via a circular capacitor around the cable shield. The circular capacitors act as a high-pass filter with a cut-off frequency around 10 MHz. An EMI suppression ferrite bead with 24 Ohm at 1 MHz between pin 1 and the cable screen provides a low-pass filter for improved RF rejection. For panel mount application of the EMC XLR this connector features a D flange to mount it into a panel. It includes the locking nut of the NC3FX-Spec for secure fastening of a gooseneck for instance.
Avoid ground loops as there is no LF-shield connection to ground.
- 3-pole female XLR panel mount connector with integrated capacitive shield to shell connection to avoid RF-interference and LF-noise
- 360° shield contact ensures good shielding and chassis contact
- Circumferential ground spring provides an accurate connection to the mating shell
- Cable shield: Pin 1 connection includes EMI suppression bead to block high frequencies
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, long lasting and durable
- Chuck type strain relief system for secure clamping of cables
- Boot with rubber gland gives high protection against bending stresses
- D flange chassis for panel mount applications
- Includes the locking nut of the NC3FX-SPEC for secure fastening of a gooseneck for instance
||≤5 mΩ (inner)
||>2 GΩ (initial)
|Rated Current Per Contact
||>1000 mating cycles
||0.2 µm Au hard alloy over 2 µm Ni
||Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
||UL 94 HB
||Complies with IEC 68-2-20
||-22 to 176° F (-30 to 80°C)
|Overall Dimensions (WxHxD)
||1.02 x 2.83 x 1.22" (26 x 71.94 x 31 mm)
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.