Nikon AF 50mm f1.8D Lens
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #1866
- SKU: JAA013DA
A supremely lightweight lens that offers the more economical f/1.8 aperture (compared to the 50mm f/1.4 D), yet still retains the great advantages of the D distance technology. Ideal for scenery or full-length portraits. Weighs just 0.156kg, making it great for travel while still offering excellent low light gathering properties. Stops down to f/22 for wonderful control of depth of field. Accepts 52mm filters and the HR-2 lens hood.
- D-type lens design provides distance information as part of flash and ambient light exposure processes.
- Multi-layer coating minimizes flare and ghosting.
- Exceptionally lightweight and compact. Ideal for travel photography.
- Classic normal lens provides speed and compact design.
- 52mm filter size.
- Stops down to f/22 for excellent depth-of-field control.
- Lens Construction (Elements/Groups) 6/5
- Picture Angle with 35mm (135) format 46(deg)
- Picture Angle with Nikon DX Format 31(deg)30'
- Minimum f/stop 22
- Closest focusing distance 0.45m/1.5 ft.
- Maximum reproduction ratio 1/6.6
- Filter Attachment Size 52mm
- Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera’s lens mounting flange) 63.5 x 39mm
- Weight (approx.) 155g
Note: AF not supported by D40 and D60, D3100, D3000, D5000 cameras
More information about Nikon Products and Lenses: (Link to Nikon Website)
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.