Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #5155
- SKU: JAA637DA
This Nikon AF-S DX Micro 85mm f/3.5G ED VR Lens is a DX-formatted medium telephoto Micro lens. It is ideal for extreme close-up and general photography including portraits. The lens will autofocus from infinity to 10.8" producing a life-size (1:1) image.
The lens also features Nikon's VR II (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization. This allows handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper images. This is ideal for macro close-up work.
- Compact, DX-Format Micro Lens
- Nikon VR II Image Stabilization
- Focuses to 10.8" producing a 1:1 Image
- M/A Focus Mode Switch
Compact, DX-format Micro Close-up Lens:
- An ideal choice for close-up, nature, portrait and general photography.
Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization:
- Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC):
- Enhances light transmission and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare.
Internal Focus (IF):
- Provides fast and quiet autofocusing without changing the length of the lens, retaining subject working distance throughout the focus range.
M/A focus mode switch:
- Enables quick response to changing situations between manual and autofocus operation.
Close focusing to 0.9 feet:
- Extends versatility with focusing from infinity to life-size (1:1 reproduction ratio).
Extra-low Dispersion (ED) element:
- Offers superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration, even at wide aperture settings.
Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM):
- For fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
Rounded 9-blade diaphragm:
- Renders more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements.
- Nikon digital SLRs have either an FX or a DX sensor. The FX sensor, measuring 24 x 36mm, is roughly equivalent to the size of the 35mm film frame. The DX sensor is smaller, measuring 15.8 x 23.6mm. When this lens is mounted on an FX-format Nikon DSLR, the camera's DX-Crop Mode is automatically engaged, introducing a 1.5x magnification (cropping) factor.
More information about Nikon Products and Lenses: (Link to Nikon Website)
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.