- Compatible with AV-HS450
- Input Signal Reversing Function
- Input Signal Position Correction
- Supports Video Transition Effects
- 3D Correction Function
- Product: #8335
- SKU: AV-HS04M7D
The Panasonic AV-HS04M7D 3D SDI Output Board is an optional 3D board for the AV-HS450, and allows for live production. It supports up to nine 3D cameras in 3D mode, and is suitable for use with applications having multiple inputs/outputs. The output board supports 1080/59.94i and 1080/50i formats, in 2D and in 3D modes.
Using SDI standard inputs, it offers vertical/horizontal reversing and position correction for all 16 channels. The AV-HS04M7D 3D SDI Output Board allows correction to be carried out on site using a 3D rig (optional). Chroma key compositing can also be done on site with Primatte chroma key, for both left and right channels. The board allows simultaneous video transmission using cross point buttons. Effects such as cut, dissolve and wipe can be used as simultaneous transitions in sports recording, commercial production, event recording, and other 3D productions.
- Optional 3D board for the AV-HS450
- Allows for live production
- Supports up to nine 3D cameras in 3D mode
- Can be used in applications with multiple I/O
- Offers vertical/horizontal reversing and position correction for all 16 channels using SDI standard inputs
- Simultaneous video transmission using cross points button
- Correction on site via a 3D rig (optional)
- On site chroma key compositing using primate chroma key
- Supports up to 9 cameras in 3D mode
- Can be used in applications with multiple inputs/outputs
- Compatible formats in 3D mode - 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/23.98PsF, 1080/24PsF, 720/59.94p, and 720/50p
- Compatible formats in 2D mode - 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/23.98PsF, 1080/24PsF, 720/59.94p, 720/50p, 480/59.94i, and 576/50i
- Effects such as cut, dissolve and wipe can be used as simultaneous transitions in sports recording, commercial production, event recording, and other 3D productions
- AV-HS450 manufactured before February 2011 requires a software version upgrade to use AV-HS04M7D (Contact a local sales outlet for details).
- AV-HS04M7D can only be mounted to AV-HS450 slot B. It will not operate even in 2D mode if mounted to slot A.
- AV-HS04M7D is not compatible with AV-HS400/HS400A.
- 2D and 3D modes are switchable in the menu.
- 2D and 3D modes cannot be used simultaneously.
- Internal settings are reset when switching between 2D and 3D modes.
- 3D-compliant monitors are required for the monitoring in 3D mode.
|Input||Number of Channels- (L, R) × 8  channels
Frame Synchroniser, Freeze- Yes
Up-convertor (IN13 to 16)- Yes
Colour collector (IN 9 to 16)- Yes
Input signal reversing function(horizontal/vertical)- Yes
Input signal position correction function(horizontal/vertical)- Yes
|SDI Output||Number of Channels- 6  ch
L, R- Yes
|DVI OUT||Number of Channels- 2  channels L, R- Yes
|Keys||Number of Channels- (L, R) x 1 ch
Lum, Linear, Chroma, Full- Yes
|PinP||Number of Channels- (L, R) x 1 ch
Square (PinP1)- Yes
|DSK||Number of Channels- (L, R) x 2 ch
Lum, Linear- Yes
|FMEM||Number of Channels- 4 channels|
|MV||Number of Channels- (L, R) x 1 ch|
|Aux||Number of Channels- (L, R) x 4 ch|
|Format Support||1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/23.98PsF, 1080/24PsF,720/59.94p, 720/50p|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.