Pelican 1554 Waterproof 1550 Case with Yellow and Black Divider Set (Orange)
- Watertight, Dustproof Case
- Made of Ultra High Impact Copolymer
- Padded Tub with Dividers Included
- Easy-Open Double Throw Latches
- Padlock Protectors
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #51549
- SKU: 015500-0040-150
The orange Pelican 1554 Waterproof 1550 Case with Yellow and Black Divider Set is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical-resistant and corrosion-proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made from Ultra High Impact structural copolymer for strength and durability. It has a 0.25" (6.4mm) neoprene O-ring, easy-open double throw latches, an automatic pressure equalisation valve, and a comfortable rubber over-moulded handle.
This case includes a divider kit with a full sewn tub with felt exterior, and a padded, touch-fastening, divider set. Elastic hold-down straps help secure gear. The dividers feature a hi-visibility yellow Nylex covering.
- Ultra-High Impact structural copolymer.
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof.
- Open cell core with solid wall design.
- Stainless steel hardware.
Use and Handling
- Includes a divider kit with a full sewn tub with felt exterior, and a padded, touch-fastening, divider set. Elastic hold-down straps help secure gear. The dividers feature a hi-visibility yellow Nylex covering.
- Easy-open double throw latches with padlock protectors.
- Comfortable rubber over-moulded handle.
- Automatic pressure equalisation valve for changes in altitude or temperature.
- Temperature rating -10 to +210° F (-23 to +99° C).
- IP67-rated (1 metre of submersion for 30 minutes).
- Defence standard 81-41.
- Military standard 810F.
|Exterior Dimensions (W x H x D)||52.5 cm x 43.6 cm x 21.7 cm|
|Interior Dimensions (W x H x D)||48.1 cm x 36.7 cm x 19.7 cm|
|Buoyancy||Floats in salt water with 20.4 kg load|
|Weight||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.