- Removable camera extrusion
- Fold down Hood and Beamsplitter
- Reversing monitor
- SDI input
- Works with any size camera
The FLEX PLUS 17" teleprompter’s patent-pending design utilizes custom aluminum extrusions for high strength, featuring lightweight and tool-less setup and operation. The unique design offers perfect balance for any size camera from a palmcorder to a full size ENG camera. The included monitor offers a variety of inputs including VGA, composite and HDMI. The lightweight, long life LED backlit display offers a bright 400 nit image (nit is the unit of visible light intensity).
- Hood and Beamsplitter fold down for easy transport and storage
- Removable camera extrusion allows for tripod mount or Free Standing use
- Works with any size camera from palmcorder to ENG (ENG stands for “Electronic
- News Gathering”, a camera, formerly used just for reporting, which has become the
- standard for most professional video production today)
- Easily readable from 6-25 depending on model.
- Reversing monitors from 12"-24” diagonal available
- High Bright model available
- SDI input
- Adapter available for iPad
- Reversing monitor 17" diagonal
- VGA, HDMI composite inputs
- LED backlit
- 400NITS / 1000 NITS (HB)
- AC adapter included, battery operable
||Black anodised 6061 aluminium components
|Viewable Size (diagonal)
||17" TFT colour LCD
Low-iron, ultra-clear glass, 1/8" thick
14.5 x 16".
Back: Anti-reflective coating
||HDMI, VGA, Composite
||100 to 240VAC or 12VDC
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.