Prompter People Flex-Plus-15 Kit with Wireless Remote and Upgrade to Flip-Q Pro Software
- Flip-Q Pro Software on USB Dongle
- Screen Readable from up to 17'
- Reversing 15" Monitor, 400 cd/m²
- HDMI, VGA, and Composite Inputs
- Removable Camera Mounting Extrusion
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #71197
- SKU: FLEXP-15-KIT
The Prompter People Flex-Plus-15 Kit with Wireless Remote and Upgrade to Flip-Q Pro Software features a 15" 400 cd/m² reversing monitor, 60/40 beamsplitter glass, and a 17' reading range. The teleprompter supports nearly any camcorder, ranging from MiniDV to ENG. The teleprompter comes with an aluminium extrusion frame, which enables mounting the camera to the prompter without requiring counterweights. The 60/40 glass and hood can be folded down for transport and storage. You can mount the camera to the prompter and mount that setup to your tripod in a traditional manner, or with an optional FreeStanding kit you can mount your camera to your tripod and separately mount the prompter to a stand in front of your camera.
Flip-Q Pro software, with a dual screen scrolling engine, reverses the secondary PC or Mac laptop output without reversing the operator's display. This enables the use of less expensive non-reversing VGA displays without sacrificing the functionality or performance. It features an RTF text editor, and allows you to import RTF and TXT files. Additionally, Flip-Q Pro software offers colour background, colour fonts, preset font size, colour, style, black and white fonts, user selectable cue points, run lists, run from selected cursor and selectable cue marker. The software comes on a USB dongle so that it can be used on multiple computers. Just plug the dongle into the computer you want to use at a given time.
- The 60/40 beamsplitter glass provides a bright overlay of text that your talent can read from up to 17' away, yet the text is invisible to your camera.
- Supports nearly any camera ranging from MiniDV to DSLR, and ENG cameras.
- Aluminium extrusion frame - provides counterweight-free balance when used with any camera size.
- Can be easily folded for secure transport and storage.
- Top-side camera adjustments - allows you to adjust the position of the camera vertically.
- Supports HDMI, VGA, and composite inputs.
- Monitor is self-reversing.
- Traditional or freestanding mounting is possible. Freestanding mounting is when the glass, hood, and monitor can be mounted on a stand in front of the camera instead of mounting the camera to the prompter and then mounting the entire set up on a tripod. An optional 15mm rod kit and Freestanding kit is required.
Flip-Q Pro Software
- Dual screen scrolling engine - reverses the secondary PC or laptop output without reversing the operators display.
- Enables the use of less-expensive non-reversing VGA displays without sacrificing the functionality or performance.
- Sensitivity control.
- Features an RTF text editor.
- Allows you to import RTF and TXT files.
- Offers colour background, colour fonts, preset font size, colour, style, black and white fonts, user selectable cue points, run lists, run from selected cursor and selectable cue marker.
- Features mirror secondary display, quarter size operator display, sensitivity control, UNICODE support, and foot pedal support.
- Comes with find, replace, and undo functions, wireless controller option, text justification, variable line spacing, and interface in 9 different languages.
|Reading Range||17' / 5.2 m|
|Beamsplitter Size||14 x 16" / 35.6 x 40.6 cm|
|Tripod Mount Type||2 x 1/4"-20 Female|
|Size (Diagonal)||15" / 38.1 cm|
|Maximum Brightness||400 cd/m2|
|Input||1 x HDMI
1 x VGA
1 x Composite
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
|Material of Construction||Aluminium|
|Weight||12.5 lb / 5.67 kg|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.