Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #3189
- SKU: MICSTASYM
MRE Micstasy M with MADI card is an 8-Channel hi-end mic/line preamp and AD-converter with a MADI option card built-in, providing sixty-four channels of MADI I/O. It can be used analog (Mic/Line In to Line Out) and digital (Mic/Line In to Digital Out), with both signal paths operating simultaneously. Special highlight: the device is fully remote-controllable via MIDI (also MIDI over MADI).
The Micstasy's innovative concept allows for amplification and digitization of ALL analog signal sources. Be it high-level stage signals, typical studio signals, lower level and high-impedance instruments, or dynamic, condenser or ribbon microphones: Micstasy understands them all - in a way that is simply thrilling.
- 8 balanced XLR mic/line inputs with 85 dB gain range
- Analog input level from -56.5 dBu up to +30 dBu
- High-end circuitry with 4 relays per channel, super low-noise microphone front-end
- Near click-free gain changes in steps of 0.5 dB
- Large frequency range (200 kHz) with special EMI input filtering
- 8 balanced TRS line / instrument inputs with Hi-Z option
- 8 balanced XLR line outputs, maximum level +27 dBu
- 4 x AES/EBU Out via D-sub, 8 channels @ 192 kHz
- 2 x ADAT Out, 8 channels @ 96 kHz (SMUX and SMUX4)
- MADI I/O (I64 MADI Card) with serial cascading and digital return path
- Symmetrical hi-pass (Lo Cut) with super-low THD, 18 dB/oct
- LED level meter with 13 LEDs per channel
- M/S de-/encoding for the digital output
- AutoSet: Automatic gain reduction with multiple linking
- Current state can be stored to 8 user presets
- Fully remote controllable
8 x Analog Input Preamps (XLR/Line with 85 dB gain range)
8 x Analog Output (XLR)
4 x AES/EBU Out (8 channels @ 192 kHz)
2 x ADAT Out (SMUX and SMUX4)
Word clock I/O
MADI I/O (I 64 MADI Card)
Frequency response: -0.1 dB: 20 Hz - 100 kHz
EIN: @ 30 dB Gain @ 150 Ohm: 122.3 dBu
EIN: @ 40 dB Gain @ 150 Ohm: 126.5 dBu
EIN: @ 50/60/70 dB Gain @ 150 Ohm: 127.4 dBu
THD+N: @ 30 dB Gain: < -100 dB, < 0.001 %
Signal to Noise ratio AD: (SNR) @ +30 dBu: 115.2 dB RMS unweighted, 118.5 dBA
Signal to Noise ratio AD: (SNR) @ +21 dBu: 112.7 dB RMS unweighted, 116 dBA
Signal to Noise ratio AD: (SNR) @ +13 dBu: 110 dB RMS unweighted, 113 dBA
Sync sources: Internal, AES, word, Option (MADI)
Sample frequencies: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz, variable (external clocks)
Sample rate range: MADI: 32 - 192 kHz, word clock: 27 kHz - 200 kHz, AES: 28 kHz - 200 kHz
Jitter: Typical < 1 ns for internal, word clock, AES and MADI input
Jitter suppression: >30 dB (2.4 kHz)
Jitter sensitivity: all PLLs operate error-free even at 100 ns
Power supply: Internal switching mode PS, 100V - 240V AC, 60 Watt
Dimensions: (WxHxD) 483 x 88 x 200 mm
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.