Really Right Stuff L-Plate Set for Nikon D850
- Modular Designed L-Plate
- Arca-Type Compatible Dovetail Plate
- Quick Release Function on Both Axes
- No Obstruction of Moving LCD Monitor
- Maintains Ports and Battery Door Access
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #51487
- SKU: BD850-L SET
The L-Plate Set for Nikon D850 from Really Right Stuff is a modular design composed of an Arca-type compatible base plate and L-component that facilitate easier, more stable switching between horizontal and vertical shooting orientations while working on top of a tripod.
The CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminium L-plate maintains complete access to the battery door, the camera's ports, and obstruction-free use of the camera's LCD monitor. Both parts can be separated slightly, and retightened if more room is needed for your tethering cable or cable release. Furthermore, the L-plate has a durable Type II anodised finish, and the plate has laser-engraved centre marks on the back to align it on a tripod head. Plus, there is an additional QD socket on the plate for the Quick Disconnect strap system, and machined bosses are located at each end of the L-plate for a hand or shoulder strap. Additionally, a hex key is included, which stores on the top inside of the base plate.
- The L-plate is a modular design, which can be separated slightly, and retightened if more room is needed
- Arca-type compatible dovetail plate, which provides a quick release function on both axes of the camera
- L-plate maintains complete access to the battery door, the camera's ports, and no obstruction of the camera's LCD monitor
- The CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminium has a durable Type II anodised finish
- Laser-engraved centre marks on the back of the plate with a 1/4"-20 mounting socket and an integrated QD socket on the bottom of the plate
- Machined bosses at each end of the L-plate for a hand or shoulder strap
|Material of Construction||6061-T6 aluminium|
|Finish||Type II black anodised|
|Dimensions||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Weight||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.