Redrock Micro microMatteBox Standard Bundle and MB-1B Matte Box Case Kit
- Universal Matte Box
- 15mm Swing-Away Support Arm
- 360° Rotatable Filter Stages
- Dual Purpose Filter Trays
- Supports 4x4" and 4x5.65" Filters
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #66353
- SKU: RE80030042CK
The Redrock Micro microMatteBox Standard Bundle is a universal matte box system that accommodates any lens – whether camcorder, film camera, DSLR, or 35mm lens adapter. With its convenient swing-away design, this cinema-grade lens attachment allows the use of 4x4" and 4x5.65" professional filters that can rotate 360° or be easily swapped out for different looks. Everything on the microMatteBox can be easily locked, adjusted, or simply removed.
Configurability is key, and not only of filters: optional Redrock accessories include the 15mm microSupport system as well as flags and additional filter stages. And since the microMatteBox uses industry-standard support and filter sizes, it's completely compatible with existing 15mm and 19mm rod/rail systems. (The optional Redrock Micro 19mm/15mm Studio Support Arm accommodates 19mm systems.) With its high-quality design and affordability, the microMatteBox system is built for productions small, large, or anywhere in between.
- Universal matte box: works with videocameras, 35mm lens adapters, and motion-picture film cameras
- Widescreen format shade
- Flattened shade design for wide-angle lenses
- Interchangeable mattes
- Swing-away design – a first for this price range
- Industry-standard support for 15mm rods
- Separate locking knobs for filter position and filter rotation
- Metal filter trays with spring-loaded filter locks
- All filter stages rotate 360° and support up to 5.65" square filter trays
- Dual-purpose filter tray for 4x4" and 4x5.65" filters. Additional tray options will be available to support up to 5.65" square filters
- Unique stackable stage design: add or remove stages to exactly meet your configuration needs
- All-metal construction (lens shade and lens adapter: high-impact ABS)
- Adaptable to various lens sizes (lens opening with lens connector: 140mm, without: 155mm). Four neoprene doughnuts fit lenses of varying diameters. (Diameter of doughnut openings: 51mm, 64mm, 76mm, and 102mm. Additional sizes can be cut from supplied doughnuts)
- Height from centre of rods to centre of matte box: 85mm (industry-standard height) with +/- 10mm adjustment
- Compatible with Arri filter trays and Arri bellows (with optional Arri bellows adapter)
|Lens Fit and Mount||Universal w/rubber doughnuts|
|Type||Flattened, wide-screen shade w/15mm rod support|
|Filter Type||4x4", 4x5.65"|
|Total Filter Stages||2|
|Degree of Rotation||360°|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Weight||2.9 lb (1.3 kg)|
|Material||Exterior: 1000 denier Cordura nylon
Interior: Fully padded
Interior: Rigid frame
|Type of Closure||Zippers|
|Carrying/Transport Options||Carry handle
HB-10 shoulder strap
|Interior Dimensions||15 x 6.0 x 7.5" / 38 x 15.24 x 19.05 cm|
|Weight||3.4 lb / 1.54 kg|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.